Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Zaw Energy is still tied to how the Zaw you are using looks, in the screenshot below, I have a Anpu Staff Skin over my Balla Staff Zaw and the Energy from my status is still curved as it would be on the zaw, but its also just sticking out from the middle of the skin.
unknown.png

I have a problem with warframe

it turns out that I haven't been playing for about 4 months
and I came back today to update the game and everything was good for about 3 hours and everything was perfect
but the error comes at the moment that I try to enter the clan dojo everything loads well the problem is that I just finished about 30 seconds the game closes and sends me to the link https://www.warframe.com/i/aofail I have reviewed Everything he says on the link but I don't have any of the problems he mentions I don't know why this happens, it's only when I enter the rest dojo can I play normally
I don't know if it is my system problem that is amd.
this is my system
Windows 10 Pro 1903
AMD Fx8120 3.10ghz
motherboard asrock 970 extreme 3
ram memory 24gb Ddr 3
1tb hard drive
video card MSI ARMOR RX580 8GB (I have the latest amd adrenalin drivers)

The whole team has the latest drivers
I would appreciate your help
ATT: CastilloTXM

5 Lich attempts in, I know what the requiem code is for my Rank 5 Toxic Lich (Colhbah Ababb). The first Requiem came up positive in my last 3 attempts. Next mission is a sabotage, someone else's Lich spawns. After that mine spawns. The first Requiem suddenly fails after being succesful. At the end of the mission, I check if it registered as negative so I could screenshot it. There isn't even a record of this last attempt.

The Exploiter Orb fight is nearly unplayable right now. I've had several different issues and other people seem to have some, if not all of the problems as well.

The HUD sometimes randomly disapears during the Deck 12 part of the fight.

Only the host can see the ice on the Orb's vents.

When playing Hildryn you can't throw a Condensed Thermia Canister when Balefire Charger is active. You have to turn it off, drop the canister and pick it up again to throw it. Sometimes this has to be done several times in order to be able to throw it. This bug can also occur when playing other warframes.

Sometimes the Condensed Thermia Canisters fly into space when thrown.

In Phase 2 only the host can damage the Orb after she has overheated and should be vulnerable to normal attacks. All other members of the group can't damage the orb, no matter where they shoot her.

Please fix these issues, DE.

As titania, you can get out of bounds using operator while titania is in razorwing form, tested this when trying to do the lua puzzles, the collaboration one, instead of doing it normally, titania can go toward the middle gates and use her operator (spamming) to bypass the locked gates due to different hitboxes, only seems to get out of bounds via ceiling, may need thorough testing on other mission areas.

I couldn't convert my lich. When the UI appears that asked what i want to do the game didn't respond. So i had to wait for 20 sec timer to reach 0 and get the default option of kill.

Im upset because it looked cool and the weapon is a absolute garbage repeat weapon with bad stats.

DESCRIPTION

In defense mission, Lich converted the defense objective into one of his thralls.

STEPS to REPRO

1. Acquire a Lich
  2. Increase his rage level to increase odds of Lich spawning in missions
  3. Equip a stealth frame (in this case, Octavia)
  4. Go into a defense mission (in my case, I was solo; mission was IO, Jupiter)
  5. Kill thralls and enemies until Lich spawns

This is the part that will be sort of random, but goal will be to let Lich live and lure him near the defense objective. Eliminate enemies in order to reduce chance of Lich enthralling other available targets.

EXPECTED RESULT

Lich is unable to sway the defense objective into serving his nefarious ends.

ACTUAL RESULT

Defense objective stands with the Tenno, resisting cracking even under the pressure of the Lich's terrible yolks. Sorry for the eggscruciating puns. Oh wait, I see why it defected now.