Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I took down my first Kuva Lich but on my way out of the mission the host disconnected, I got migrated into a new instance of the mission, and then at the end I didn't receive any of the stolen loot from the past missions. 

Bastille and Tether Coil don't work well together.  When using TC to pull enemies into Bastille, the enemies sometimes slip out and are not trapped by either trap.  The Bastille grabs most enemies, but sometimes it doesn't and you end up with an enemy walking around inside the Bastille.  It's not the Bastille reaching capacity, I know because I didn't spawn enough enemies for that in the test.  The tether also stays attached, even though the mine is no longer acting on them.  The extra attached enemies do not affect the capacity of the mine, and it will still grab additional enemies.  The Bastille and TC also fight over the enemies a little bit, which I think is just down to the timing between the two.

The image shows the issue, with a still-tethered enemy walking around inside of the Bastille to the left, and a clump of enemies that he should be in on the right.  

Sorry for the energy color not showing the Bastille very well.

Image:

Spoiler

8qmxd45nlo241.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

The vengeful flame ephemera's dynamic lighting doesn't actually use it's energy color. For example, i have a forma'd ember prime with the ephemera on and a blue energy color. Both energy slots are filled with bright blue, and while some of the ephemera's glow is blue, the rest is orange. I've reproduced it by just putting the ephemera on my warframe, and changing the energy color from the standard orange to blue. unknown.png

Some bugs i've encountered:

As inaros, do NOT try to use your 3 (tornado) on the lich, it will put you into a permanent ragdoll state if he/she picks you up, which means you have to abort the game. /unstuck and switching to operator or using emotes wont work. Not that it matters since it is 100% a bug and should be patched.

Reproduction: As Inaros wait for your lich to spawn, use your 3 on the lich till he/she grabs you.

The archwing movement rework allows itzal to travel invisible if you use the sprint button to move forward without the other movement buttons.

Reproduction: With Itzal, enter stealth (2), press sprint button.

I just vanquished my Lich (Gokk Engd'ta), went to my foundry, and tried to collect the Kuva Ayanga. I was informed I was out of slots, so purchased 2 more, and then collected the weapon. Then the weapon disappeared. It does not show up in the Foundry, the Arsenal, or my Inventory. To make it even more odd, I have 6 open weapon slots. I am not sure I had open slots before, but I think I did, I sold off a bunch of unused weapons to make room for new Kuva ones.

EDIT: possibly unrelated, but when I went to the foundry to claim the Kuva Ayanga, I claimed the Brakk immediately before it.

Edited by JustCoz37