Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca curative doesn't work on my Smeeta Kavat

Agaczo

Hi,

Coming back from a Eidolon hunt i got my Kavat infected too. But i'm not sure it got bit by a Vasca Kavat.

I used the same process as OP (Agaczo) and the Kavat is still infected.

I noticed a brief green aura (as fast as a wink of an eye) appeared on the kavat when i used the remedy. But it got back to red quite instantly.

On a side note. It would be nice to have the option in the incubator. The same as the "DNA stabilizer". After all the incubator is supposed to be the "safe home" for our beast. And the place we care for them.

Ok nice to know I'm not alone with this.

Same issue as everyone above. Smeeta Kavat was infected and cured by Imprint. Later affected again and as I've already got 3 imprints on that Kavat I used the cure but it's not working. Currently put Kavat is Stasis as not sure if this is a visual bug or actually going to cause a problem.

Not exactly the same problem but similar, got my smeeta infected and then made an imprint, it got cured and I went to the plains again forgetting I maxed the imprints on my smeeta and wanted to cure her by using the curative but it still didn't work and she still has the red outline.