Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if i dont want any "Lich" in my game?

Kaiser_Suoh

Just now, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is there any "Allow Lich enemies in your missions" option? i want to disable that option.

From what I understand, you have to avoid killing the Larvling enemies that will spawn in Grineer missions over level 20-ish

They are marked pretty clearly, so yeah.

I do not believe there is any other way, sadly.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

What if I don't want any Archwing missions in my game? 

Well that is very simple - you do not do archwing missions.

But, thing with kuva leech, they spread across the map, and steal your loot. And yes, they steal not much and mostly stuff no one cares about, but what if they spread to relic node and steal my relic or reward from said relic? Why do i have to "prepare my game map" all of a sudden, after about 5 years of not doing so.

And the thing is, they are mastery fodder from the beginning, out of 13 weapons maybe, maybe 2-3 will be good. Also you need 65 forma to get all the mastery from this weapons.

Like i swear, decision makers at DE think that needless monotone and boring grind is the definition of Content.

P.S if you say "do not kill marked kuva larva ", aoe weapons exist and aoe warframes and such. They need to make it so you must use a finisher on kuva larva to proc it into lich

P.S 2 My point is that all of warframe content is optional: Open Worlds, Archwing etc. This is not optional, it kinda can be but is poorly executed, and this stuff intervenes with core game and some optional stuff too.

P.S 3 Look it did not take my relic reward(idk if this is intended or i just was lucky) but it took my traces, yes not much but still i need them for other game loop.

Edited by WYGIWYS

Once you enable the lich, there is no other way asside from killing or converting it.

You can still do the regular missions, but your resources will be stolen.

Remember, this is an enemy made for you, your own personal enemy, it will stay with you for as long as possible, but rest assured you will receive everything back after the final resolve.

You essentially need to avoid any pure Grineer tile lvl 20 or above. 

As far as I'm aware Larvalings only spawn in pure tilesets, so any mutator like a Syndicate/Sortie/Kuva or Fissure wouldn't count and should be 100% safe to play. 

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Once you enable the lich, there is no other way asside from killing or converting it.

You can still do the regular missions, but your resources will be stolen.

Remember, this is an enemy made for you, your own personal enemy, it will stay with you for as long as possible, but rest assured you will receive everything back after the final resolve.

Oh that is bad.

I want the old map then.