The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dojo Bugs

(XBOX)Vladolak

Heyyo guys,

Currently my clan is having several issues with our dojo.

Some items when we place them to craft, we cannot pick them up and move them around after they have been placed and we had to delete the item and replace it.

Also, we have had an issje goong on for a week where it says "Contribution Failed" when any of us attempt to donate decorations or donate anything to the dojo vault.

These two things have been uber irritating because we are in the process of remolding the dojo and if you guys could try and fix these issues, thatd would be fabulous.

(This is happeneing with all types of dojo decorations, not just one in particular, Also this is on Console btw)

Edited by (XB1)Vladolak
Answering questions

We've found dropping an item seperate from your build, when the one you want to move won't, just pick up and move the 'spare' drop it and go back to the piece you intended to move. Works most of the time. There is also a glitch where it will drop a random graphic of a tree or other piece, but it is not a selectable item, you can't interact with it, it goes away by leaving the dojo. There are many glitches with hit detection on pieces as well.Most of these bugs came up with the last mainline update. Lighting also went very wrong in some of our builds, I'd beg for a slider to control brightness on each of the 3 lights if it would do any good.

A for which pieces have the issue, we've rebuilt 15 rooms in our dojo, using thousands of pieces, I have seen this with many pieces, couldn't list them all.

Edited by (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-11-06 at 1:54 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Vladolak! The team is looking into fixing this bug now. Can you please let us know which items specifically you're having trouble with? More details will help our team reproduce the bug 🙂

My dojo is bugged as well and all decorating and trophy disappeared I sent a ticket they said come here and they didn't help and I don't know what  to do.

• 1 year later...

I contacted this forum post over three weeks ago about the same issue. I also put in a ticket about his same issue. 

At present we've tried to change it over the last two month but the last two updates and hot fixes were not about dojo color bug stomping.

Apparently the original colors can only be seen when the polychrome is set or when the button for changing the color is pressed.

I understand Warframe support has bugs they stomp daily but this bug is now more than two months old.

Please reply to this topic as soon as possible. I don't want this bug than exceed one year.

My clan  name is Path of Sundai Gauntlet. My game name is magheed. We play on the Playstation 4.