Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.2.0

[DE]Megan

I dunno if anyone reported this yet but I've encountered the following bugs after this patch:

1. Mag's Bullet Attractor doesn't work the enemies can still fire at me.

2. Thief's Wit doesn't work at all... Shows nothing on the mini map etc.

3. Mag prime related bug, the color of her head sphere which changes depending on power color is reset upon capturing the target... Looks weird.

These are some of the bugs I've experienced post patch!

Edited by Sollet

It’s Tenno Reinforcement Friday, so get ready to obliterate crowds with the Galatine—a massive two-handed great sword with the strength to carve through multiple opponents at once!

0kvOoKR.jpg

See it in action here:

Additions:

• Galatine, a Tenno-forged great sword has been added to the market!
  • Blueprints now show build requirements.
  • Hush and Suppress mods now lower the sound of weapons when equipped.
  • Mods available from the Referral Program can now be found in-game or through Mod packs in the Market.

Fixes:

• Carrier would only suck up drops with Vacuum if the host has not picked them up already. Now he sucks up drops regardless of if the host has picked them up!
  • After greasing the gears of the prime boar it now moves when firing and reloading.
  • Fix for Ignis and other weapons causing Pickups to go crazy by flying off the map if they had not come to rest.
  • Fix for sounds/music not always playing when starting a mission.
  • Fix for some hit sound effects constantly playing and never dying out.
  • Fixed footstep and slide sound effects randomly not playing.
  • Fixed visual and sound effects looping endlessly when firing projectile weapons at certain surfaces (doors, railings, lights, etc).
  • Fixed Suppress/Hush mod to actually reduce sound effect volume of the weapon it’s attached to.
  • Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy

Drum contest is now live! Go here for the details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113786-drum-contest-is-now-live/

PLEASE GIVE MORE BULK TO RHINO'S SHOULDERS AND CREATE RHINO PRIME.THANK YOU

ground/finisher attack seems to deal no damage at all. It is really annoying because i actually want it to charge. 

I noticed that too. To get a finisher attack to work, I have to be standing as close to the enemy as possible, otherwise you just stab the ground and waste a few seconds.

IIRC, with any other weapon I've used, when you initiate a finisher attack your warframe moves over to the downed enemy automatically then finishes them off. Been a while since I've used another melee weapon, and don't play often, so my memory on that is a little fuzzy.

Thank you for all the brilliant updates and goodies. one issue i seem to have is with the vauban bastille. It seems that on some levels it still allows the infested to creep through is there anyone else experiencing the same issue. it is quite irritating as you will have to cast another bastille. if there is a glitch i would like Warframe's programmers/hamster to check it out and do a hotfix if there is such an issue. it also seems to happen more when there is a nekros frame as well playing with.

thank you again

Rabmeister

Thank you for all the brilliant updates and goodies. one issue i seem to have is with the vauban bastille. It seems that on some levels it still allows the infested to creep through is there anyone else experiencing the same issue. it is quite irritating as you will have to cast another bastille. if there is a glitch i would like Warframe's programmers/hamster to check it out and do a hotfix if there is such an issue. it also seems to happen more when there is a nekros frame as well playing with.

thank you again

Rabmeister

You should read patch notes. Bastille can only hold up a certain number of enemies now.

this blade is a monster in terms of dmg.... with crit modifiers and the x3 infested dmg bonus I was seeing crits as high as 22.3k.....

this thing is a slower version of plasma sword but on steroids....

if this things charge dmg gets nerfed I wont disagree at all nothing survives my charging rhino with this thing......

nothing.

@ the people saying gram is obsolete....

bull crap its normal slicing and versatility for multiple frames still make it a better choice over galatine not to mention a lower charge time even unmoded.  the only frame that doesn't have to deal with that is rhino because he can remove any chance of getting knocked around with iron skin.

I will say though galatine looks better then gram imo which prob doesn't help gram very much.

its charge crit build weapon vs a versatile weapon....

comparing apples to oranges.

I will agree I do look forward to maybe 1 or 2 non melee based weapons (secondary or primary) but I also understand even if it is a reskinned melee it will be easier for DE to put out melee based weapons then the non-melee.

I can live with all DE's decisions this patch.... (don't really see the point of the rage nerf but must have been a nasty exploit to need it)....

so long as ruk doesn't have to have grineer derilect keys to acess next milestone DE is on my good side ... il marry their art designer if they add a buster sword.

Fixes:

• Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy.

sad_face.gif

R.I.P. Rage mod, God mode.

Edited by WarG0d