Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best protagonist to create lich?

Raskol

Question

So since protagonists determine your kuva weapon elemental bonus i was wondering which damages are most desired

I kinda only consider: TOXIN/ELECTRIC, HEAT or RADIATION. Others, i dont see that useful, but feel free to change my mind 😛

Toxin/electric for obvious reasons, but maybe it would be smarter to build corrosive with mods and get a bonus heat (especially with its new effect on armor) ?

Rad with its bonus vs alloy armor combines well with corrosive as ultimate anti-grineer weapon, but on the other hand if i wanted to build some other status it would only get in the way of procing what i rly want

The hard part is the fact that u dont know what weapon the lich gonna have 

Any ideas?

6 answers to this question

I dont think thats right.....  The progenitor just determines the physical look of the lich....  

Abilities are also influenced but I think they change base on further encounters??  

Weapon is random..  weapon bonus = random.....

The lich gets a little bit of its trim color for its armor based on your warframe colors..

1 минуту назад, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN сказал:

I dont think thats right.....  The progenitor just determines the physical look of the lich....  

Abilities are also influenced but I think they change base on further encounters??  

Weapon is random..  weapon bonus = random.....

The lich gets a little bit of its trim color for its armor based on your warframe colors..

There was a thread on reddit with multiple people reporting their results on it. Weapon bonus isn't random. It's determined by the Warframe.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Actually I think I really wanna make a Mag lich first.  Mag was my first frame lol.  

I think you may be disappointed by the amount of difference a warframe actually makes on a Lich and it's behaviour / abilities...DE made it sound like Warframes have way more influence than they actually do...and the Liches aren't as unique as DE made them sound...

57 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

My plan is to makes liches to recruit.   Ember, Saryn,  Wisp,  Nova,  Valkyr,  Garuda,  Mag....,  Mesa.

Actually I think I really wanna make a Mag lich first.  Mag was my first frame lol.  

I created a lich by killing the larva as Inaros with a melee modded for corrosive.

The lich has nothing to do with Inaros or corrosive at all, it has a Kuva Brakk with Heat bonus damage, and its abilities are similar to an Ember, Plasma Flare which seems to be a fireball like ability, Ring of Fire, etc. He actually has nothing to do with Inaros at all, doesn't look like him either, doesn't use any colors I have equipped for Inaros either...

The only thing that I can see that changed because of Inaros is the weapon bonus element, Inaros always seem to generate wepons with Heat as bonus.

Remember when choosing that the element on the weapon is the last applied in the element formula. So if you want the weapon to have heat damage and a dual element generate a heat weapon. 

Part of the issue with choosing which to do is the weapons are random, and one you may want rad on and the next heat. So have fun looking for the combos you want.