Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeated Kuva Weapons

kyori

With so many new Kuva weapons in 1 same Lich system, there are 100% bound to have Liches with a weapon that we already have. While I don't expect just a click of a button to restart having a new Lich, I am asking for a way to end it faster in which we won't get the weapon in the end (so players cannot exploit this to get weapon faster).

I perhaps don't mind the long grind of murmurs to get hint for a Kuva weapon that I don't already own, but for a Kuva weapon that I already own and I have to repeat this very long process, it's not so fun anymore.

37 minutes ago, Fellas92 said:

Or maybe allow us to convert duplicate weapons to kuva ? Let's say 70k per weapon ?

I certainly could dig that, but i would still think that D.E. should have it possible to force a kuva lich to use weapons you likely do not have(being able to disown our nemesis to pick up a new one like some kind of bounty board, is kind of a dik move i would say to the lich itself, which if i heard right, D.E. has yet to add that functionality in yet for some reason). We should seriously of gotten spy/sabotage missions that could maybe let us up to 3 times, get the option to break their favorite gun, get a peek at what they would likely use as their replacement option and decide if we want them to use that gun instead or keep switching till we make them think, we do not have the ability to break said gun. Just like how some people are told they can`t break them cuffs.

I mean, if being able to swap our Liches for other Liches thru a Clan Dojo board is going to be a thing, that kind of is going to give players who play solo more or do not intentionally be in active clans, a extremely bad time where they cannot swap their liches at all. So a more solo friendly option would certainly be nice then be forced to constantly kill a lich, just to cycle a new one in hopes it wants to kill you with a weapon you have yet to acquire yet.

5 hours ago, Fellas92 said:

Or maybe allow us to convert duplicate weapons to kuva ? Let's say 70k per weapon ?

Not everyone wants Kuva. I would much rather instantly delete a repeated Lich weapon than have to slog through one just to refine into a resource I won't use. Let players trade these weapons at rank 0 like a Syndicate weapon, or create a situation where I can swap contracts with someone with a cap of once per day via a trade type window in a dojo.

• Like 1

how about this: we already can influence somewhat how our lich grows up,  

why not have him have a higher chance of having the weapon you created him with (like how the element apparently works off of your frame)

Edited by HowDenKing

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It's unrealistic to think people will be making alts to grind all the way through the War Within just to get a new contract. That is not a likely scenario at all.

Well sadly trading liches wouldn't make any sense with the reasoning they use in the system. The lich doesn't care about anyone else, but you have an immortal enemy. You can't just trade them away or recycle them.