Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, the duplicates from kuva liches.

D06pblH9l

I think there should be a quick way to make lich switch his weapon or choose weapon he will use for him, because making him switch the only way possible now - is to deal with him, either kill or convert and that takes WHOLE LOT of time. And there is quite big chance that you will get same duplicate weapon again.

I know you wanted to make replayable endgame content, but with weapons pick randomness, no sane person will try to farm anything out of it and will abandon mode rather sooner. I know lich weapons are quite powerfull, but there's nothing to kill with them anyways, except leveled up lich's minions.

I feel like an ability to choose weapon lich uses, will make mode much more replayable, I certainly would replay it in that case, trying getting different versions of weapons I liked.

1 минуту назад, WhiteMarker сказал:

So you call me insane?
I have no issues with taking my time. What you are describing is an issue impatient people have.

So, am I getting this right? You say that for example if you liked Brakk, and wanted to farm different versions of it, you're willing to spend MONTHS of many hours grind, farming it? Because there's only a 1/13 chance that lich will even pick it?

Or you'll spend a couple of weeks getting all weapons and then abandon game mode altogether?

13 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

taking my time.

You sure you'll make it before our Sun burns out and goes red dwarf on our solar system? Because I'm not sure. As the list of weapons you want narrows down, at current pace it will become an extreme frustration game when yet another lich spawns with the one you don't want. And again. And again. 

14 minutes ago, D06pblH9l said:

So, am I getting this right? You say that for example if you liked Brakk, and wanted to farm different versions of it, you're willing to spend MONTHS of many hours grind, farming it? Because there's only a 1/13 chance that lich will even pick it?

Or you'll spend a couple of weeks getting all weapons and then abandon game mode altogether?

No, you are not getting it right. You are getting it completely wrong, actually.

I say, that I have fun playing the game. I enjoy the game. And I won't go for the super-mega-uber-hyper-cataclysm META, that other people are going for.
I will get a weapon, level it, test it, play around with it. When it's not to my likings than I will just not use it. And when the next Lich comes around with that weapon, then I will kill it. (Every other Lich I will convert if I already have its weapon)

As I said, what you are describing is an issue for impatient people. People that everything right away. Obviously the Lich system isn't meant to be played this way.

Just now, Reifnir said:

You sure you'll make it before our Sun burns out and goes red dwarf on our solar system? Because I'm not sure. As the list of weapons you want narrows down, at current pace it will become an extreme frustration game when yet another lich spawns with the one you don't want. And again. And again. 

The grind isn't that difficult. About 1 requiem per day with chill playing. This makes 2 Lichs per week. 
And I'm not going for one specific weapon. As I said, I have no problem taking my time. But seems like a lot of Warframe's community has a problem with that.

Edited by WhiteMarker

Only the first lich will be the roughest i think after you have the 8 mods it will be alot easier to stop the lich earlier.Just have to keep up with the floods even when you have 8 mods so you have back ups after the 3 first liches. This update not meant to be a 30min quest and done it suppose to give ppl a reason to play for more then 30min.

27 минут назад, WhiteMarker сказал:

I say, that I have fun playing the game. I enjoy the game. And I won't go for the super-mega-uber-hyper-cataclysm META, that other people are going for.
I will get a weapon, level it, test it, play around with it. When it's not to my likings than I will just not use it. And when the next Lich comes around with that weapon, then I will kill it. (Every other Lich I will convert if I already have its weapon)

The grind isn't that difficult. About 1 requiem per day with chill playing. This makes 2 Lichs per week. 
And I'm not going for one specific weapon. As I said, I have no problem taking my time. But seems like a lot of Warframe's community has a problem with that.

Well if you're having fun and you're ok, that's absolutely wonderful. But the thing is, we both can have what we want, what a surprise, right?

With not random weapon choice, nothing changes for you, you can take your time and get your weapons in 1.5 months(guaranteed btw).

And I get my super-mega-uber-hyper-cataclysm META. Or at least not being forced play game mode I don't like much more extra time, if I just want the weapons from it.

22 минуты назад, Emolition сказал:

Only the first lich will be the roughest i think after you have the 8 mods it will be alot easier to stop the lich earlier.Just have to keep up with the floods even when you have 8 mods so you have back ups after the 3 first liches. This update not meant to be a 30min quest and done it suppose to give ppl a reason to play for more then 30min.

I'm not complaining it's long, I'm complaining that it's WAY too long and that it's longness was unnecessarily and deliberately increased. But also I'm suggesting how to decrease longness and increase replayability and fun and make game mode much more pleasant.

Edited by D06pblH9l

Yes, dupe weapons need addressing. I'm all for taking my time and such, but the grind isn't worth it. Let's say you want the Kuva Ogris, so you make your Lich, but it doesn't have the Ogris. Now you have to burn through it to get a new Lich. And if that Lich doesn't have the Ogris you want, you have to burn through it as well. What people seem to forget is that the new Parazon mods only have 3 uses each, and once those uses are up you have to farm a new Parazon mod. Let's say you make 3 Liches, each requiring Vome and none of them have the Ogris. Vome only comes from Relic II, and each relic has 2 mods so you may not get Vome as your reward. The Relics also only come from Floods and Siphons, with Floods the only 100% chance to get a Relic, and there's only 1 Flood each cycle. So you're having to use up your Parazon mods to get rid of the useless Lich, using up Relics on a 50/50, and wasting time waiting for Floods and Siphons to spawn to farm more Relics, which lets you farm more Parazons, which lets you farm more Liches. That's way too many layers of farming.

I know DE talked about the ability to trade Liches with your clan, hopefully they make that a reality, or at the very least make the weapons tradable.

I desperately want DE to either alleviate the lich grind, or give us a way to get rid of unwanted lich (or both). I've had four kuva brakk, out of the seven kuva weapon rolls I've had. Literally more than half of my lich have given me the brakk! How does that even happen? but it wouldn't be that bad, if the first roll wasn't the best one out of all of the kuva brakk. The other 3 guns also had trash rolls. My first gun was an impact kuva drakgoon, which is my fault; at the time I didn't know that the progenitor determined the element. But a 24% roll on my fire kuva kraken, and a 25% toxin roll on my kuva karak... C'mon... I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I've played my fair share of warframe, but I've never felt the need to post in the forums (or even comment in them) until now. For me, this update has been some next level soul crushing bull. And there is no light at the end of the tunnel; because, if my past few rolls have taught me anything, it's that there's only another brakk at the end of the tunnel.

Edit: My new lich also has a kuva brakk, bring the total to 5 brakk out of 8 rolls...

Edited by equalvibration
I got another brakk roll

Well i totally understand this, killed my 3rd lich and got her seer, ok.. now my 4th has seer again and not that different.

The will i have to kill this new lich is zero because of that repeated weapon, and now i think "what if i get another one next or even any of the previous?" this is horrible!

And i don´t think i will keep up popping liches and go kuva and liches and kuva my entire warframe game time.

Overall to many this might sound cool and all but time will reveal many more flaws.

Another one is the fact that these weapons go to lvl40 and thats 5 extra forma for mastery, with the rng damage 20~60% what does DE expect? forma weapon, gets more powerfull weapon old one goes to trash and start over? ridiculous grind and mechanics.

Imho DE should relly take a look at this system asap.