Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you have to be a certain MR to unlock Arbritration missions?

(PSN)JTRl_lTH

Question

**updated post**

This is my first time doing them since seeing them pop up. Do you have to be a certain MR in order to start seeing them? I never saw them being an option until I hit MR14 so that would be my only guess that this point. 

Edited by (PS4)JTRl_lTH
Change words

11 answers to this question

I'm referring to the length if the event. I know they last an hour each and can be done only once. I'm referring to them as a whole event like do they last a weekend, a week, or a month. I'm looking for more of a timeline of the event as a whole. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Just now, (PS4)JTRl_lTH said:

I'm referring to the length if the event. I know they last an hour each and can be done only once. I'm referring to them as a whole event like do they last a weekend, a week, or a month. I'm looking for more of a timeline of the event as a whole. Sorry for not being clear on that.

They're not an event, they're a permanent mission type just like Sanctuary onslaught or any other mission 

On 2019-11-04 at 3:06 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

O_O

I get that you unlock it after finishing all the nodes. I'm saying that it never popped up for me before on the star map as an option. Once it did, it told me that I had to finish all the nodes before I could access it and showed me which ones I had to finish before unlocking. I was clarifying if you needed to be a certain MR for it to even show up as I never even saw it as an option until I ranked up to MR 14. I've stated that I understand about how to access the missions.

On 2019-11-04 at 3:29 AM, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

This isn't feedback. Read the wiki next time.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arbitrations

Do you want to read the last part of what I posted again but outloud this time, to yourself? I mentioned that I read the wiki.....just ignore if you think it's an easy answer. To clarify, the answer I am seeking isn't in the wiki and the only logical reason I could think of is that I could access it now due to hitting MR 14.

You asked "How long do Arbitrations happen/last?" The wiki explicitly states, in plain English, that "There is only one Arbitration alert up at any given point on the Star Chart, changing nodes on an hourly basis" and "In order to access Arbitrations, players must have completed all nodes on the connected Star Chart."

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime