Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Blood: Kuva Requiem Hint Suggestion

(PSN)JAMESBOND215

I keep seeing PC tenno complaing about the large grind of the Old Blood liches. Since I can’t comment on the update notes directly without creating a new PC account, I’m just gonna make this thread instead.

DE why don’t you lower the amount of Lich followers you need to kill in order to see a Requiem mod hint, and make it so instead of outright killing the 50 followers for one single hint, you instead go for something like 20-25 followers using the parazon blade mercy kill animation you guys spent a lot of time making?

(bit of a rant here) I don’t understand why you thought you’d make this new special weapon that comes with its own special animations and is tied directly to the new system, but not utilize it as much as possible. Maybe it was an oversight, I dunno. That is just my suggestion, but what do I know. I’m just another console player.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Edited by (PS4)JAMESBOND215
Gify

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)JAMESBOND215 a dit :

you instead go for something like 20-25 followers using the parazon blade mercy kill animation you guys spent a lot of time making?

I don't understand... The thralls already have to be killed with the parazon, what do you want to add?

1 hour ago, Pyromaniaque said:

I don't think this is what he intended to say, but if so, this suggestion would make parazon totally useless X)

7 hours ago, (PS4)JAMESBOND215 said:

I don’t understand why you thought you’d make this new special weapon that comes with its own special animations and is tied directly to the new system, but not utilize it as much as possible

They released a number of Mods for the Parazon that grant special effects upon using it for takedowns: free Health, Energy and movement speed, to name a few.