Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchased excalibur ronin skin in Steam they get my money but Not Appear In Game i cant fine any excalibur ronin skin

JunSparrow

29 minutes ago, JunSparrow said:

Purchased excalibur ronin skin in Steam they get my money but Not Appear In Game i cant fine any excalibur ronin skin 

This is what happened with me 1 time, buying syandana with 2 blades on the back...they got my money and I didnt get syandana becouse they have loading problem on steam but they didn't have problem to take my money... so for a long way I give up and I whose force to buy again the same syandana....

Did you complete the transaction in WF/Steam or did you only put some money on your steam wallet? Just making sure, same thing happened to my girl before. The money was still in the wallet, so she just repeated the buying process (without transferring money to steam again, of course).

Yeah I'd check Steam Wallet for the money. I've had an issue with Warframe purchases on Steam for months. The purchase doesn't go through properly and the money is instead put in my Steam Wallet and I have to go back and sort of buy the item again. Idk if the issue is Steam or Warframe because neiter has gotten back to me even tho I've reported the issue several times now and all other purchases (games, dlc, ingame purchases for other games) work normally.