Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich not killed by all mods in correct order

shootaman777

• 1 year later...

I killed my lich with the correct sequence my words all lost one durability yet it did not give me the option to capture or kill it.  My lich screen shows all three words gold yet it’s still there. Also he has no influence on any planets

Edited by (XBOX)SHAWNOBI

Sister bugged.  Unable to mercy with final requiem as it doesn't show up on the mercy bar beneath the animations. follows animations but turns sister invulnerable and stands until shields are full before disappearing. finishing mission just takes the credits and has you do the same thing over..

• 5 months later...

I've had the same problem. I got lucky on my second attempt and got the right rune, and I know the third from my second murmur. Incidentally, according to the murmurs, I should have been insanely lucky and killed the Lich on my second attempt, but it didn't  work. I tried it again with the same order and it failed again.

Do I need to have all 3 murmurs? I don't think that is the case.

Help? 

https://ibb.co/F5zqvpd

Edited by kirin_kilo

1 hour ago, kirin_kilo said:

I've had the same problem. I got lucky on my second attempt and got the right rune, and I know the third from my second murmur. Incidentally, according to the murmurs, I should have been insanely lucky and killed the Lich on my second attempt, but it didn't  work. I tried it again with the same order and it failed again.

Do I need to have all 3 murmurs? I don't think that is the case.

Help? 

https://ibb.co/F5zqvpd

Oull is a wildcard, so it's always correct. Switch it with your 3rd requiem mod, that should be the correct combo.