Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Weapon Adapter for Robotics Weaponry

TehGrief

20 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Do Exalted Weapons like Peacemaker have exilus slots?

They will not be releasing weapon exilus slots for melee weapons until the melee updates are fully pushed out. 

However, neither the Peacemakers or Balefire charger seem to have exilus slots (I cannot speak for the Dex Pixia since I do not own Titania, but I assume it's the same.)

With that being said, Exalted weapons should also have access to the exilus slot.

Arch guns don't have exilus slots either. I remember DE said something about it being look at. Wait for Railjack for the archwing changes. And Titania Razorwing is technically archwing, changes will happen then. But yeah, one at a time. Seems exaulted weapon should have them before giving them to robotic weapons. "Gasp" what about my kavat??

10 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Arch guns don't have exilus slots either. I remember DE said something about it being look at. Wait for Railjack for the archwing changes. And Titania Razorwing is technically archwing, changes will happen then. But yeah, one at a time. Seems exaulted weapon should have them before giving them to robotic weapons. "Gasp" what about my kavat??

I am not surprised there, since there are next to no exilus mods for archguns; if I am not mistaken, the only exilus mods there is for archguns are Ammo Chain and (arguably) Resolute Focus.

For the case of the Dex Pixia, they are actually considered a pistol and not an archgun.

As for Kavats, again, I do not think any of the mods really qualify as exilus

Edited by TehGrief

I dunno, animal instinct seems like a pretty clear exilus mod for pets. Of course, even if pets had an exilus slot, they'd have a REAL hard time fitting 11 mods in to their 60 capacity builds.

As for sentinel guns... Yeah, sure, why not? I think they've got even less reasonable choices to slot in than regular guns, and I feel like I've heard rumors that some of their guns don't even seem to silence properly, but may as well let them have that extra slot for zoom or flight speed. Or silencing, if it DOES work!

16 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

I dunno, animal instinct seems like a pretty clear exilus mod for pets. Of course, even if pets had an exilus slot, they'd have a REAL hard time fitting 11 mods in to their 60 capacity builds.

Fair enough, however, I believe we are starting to stray into the territory of a "Companion 2.0" overhaul, where there are various other changes incorporated.

There was mention made in a bygone Dev Stream discussing a variety of changes for companions (i.e; the removal of stasis) coming in a future update. It's been a while, but I imagine the team has a lot on their plate right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-11-05 at 3:28 PM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Yeah, giving Sentinel Weapons the Exilus slot would be a big boon. Running Hush mods on them is almost a mandatory mod with my playstyle.

After running around in stealth specific missions, I have come to agree with this concept - I have more often than not ended up un-equipping the robotic weapon so that the sentinel/Moa doesn't alert enemies. 

Being able to run Hush without compromising any of the other mods would be incredibly beneficial.