Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich bugged?

LizSeven

Question

Alright so this is my first time asking a question here so please bear in mind this. So I finished farming the murmurs and got all 3 requims required to kill my kuva lich... all good right I can go onto my star chart check the kuva lich and it shows me all 3 of them then I go to mod my parazon and...??? theres no mods... there's nothing just the hacking mod to add 8 seconds nothing else is there...? why? because like this I cant kill my kuva lich if I cant even attempt to mod my parazon to do so.

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated otherwise Im just chocking this up to another bug DE has caused.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, LizSeven said:

Alright so this is my first time asking a question here so please bear in mind this. So I finished farming the murmurs and got all 3 requims required to kill my kuva lich... all good right I can go onto my star chart check the kuva lich and it shows me all 3 of them then I go to mod my parazon and...??? theres no mods... there's nothing just the hacking mod to add 8 seconds nothing else is there...? why? because like this I cant kill my kuva lich if I cant even attempt to mod my parazon to do so.

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated otherwise Im just chocking this up to another bug DE has caused.

Did you farm the mods.

As said Unbound_Ninga-_-, go to Kuva Siphon Missions and get Requiem Relics. Then go to a Fissure at Kuva Fortress to get these mods.

8 hours ago, MrTreeGuy said:

Contact DE or report the bug to them. and that happend to my friend were he got a requiem murmur and it bugged out in reset but it didn't happen to me so contact DE or send the bug.

Don't confuse the people if you don't know something, DE support have a lot of work already

6 hours ago, Gabranth2 said:

As said Unbound_Ninga-_-, go to Kuva Siphon Missions and get Requiem Relics. Then go to a Fissure at Kuva Fortress to get these mods.

Don't confuse the people if you don't know something, DE support have a lot of work already

ok sorry