The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This community should chill out a bit .

CephalonSolo

1 minute ago, Ver1dian said:

People who either barely log in or spend 99% of the time in Hydron have 0 forma and the weapons need forma for mr fodder, suddenly Apocalypse.

Yeah buddy. That's me. I spend months off the game here and there for mikitary training. I sometimes only ever get to play a couple of days a week due to two jobs and a family.

But here I am MR25 closr to MR 26 with almost every weapon, frame, and companion in game. My syndicate reuptations are maxed in four and the others are all just below the highest rank. 

I can down a terralyst by myself and a profit taker. I don't do tridolons because my PC can barely handle it. But I can sail through arbis and sorties like no one's business.

How is this p2w?! Oh I must have bought plat. Yo...just my efforts seem like nothing to you huh. I am a Khora main and I farmed ESO for a week straight to get that frame. Trust me takes a bit longer but it is not a death sentence like most grinding games where it literally seems impossible with years and years of a grind. We got ourselves a good thing here.

Just now, CephalonSolo said:

Of course but when all the treads are like "change or I leave " that's literally blackmail XD 

No, blackmail is “I found suggestive photos of the team and will release them I’d I don’t get what I want”.

People threatening to leave is well....threats.

And there are parts of The Old Blood update that do warrant that response.

A kuva lich is a mandatory grind that doesn’t get any shorter because requiem mods get consumed.
Grendel missions are just cancer.

And Melee Phase 2 was just a massive nerf, but the way the nerf was designed to only screw over the end game players. That’s just really scummy.

If the way DE designed some of this stuff represents how the future of Warframe is handled, then there’s no reason for us to support these decisions.

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

There's a pretty big difference between a bit of grind and sinking 11 hours into a game and getting nothing out of it. *That* is what a lot of vets are taking exception to. The levels of RNG on these mods are so severe that unless you're willing to sink Platinum into buying the pack and relics you're looking at Double digit hours to be able to get your first set of these mods.

All the while until you invest this grind you're actively punished by having loot taken away from you. Loot that may include the stuff you need to actually fight back.

I'm not even salty because this content is inaccessible to me. I'm salty because I'm punished for not engaging in this content that's out of my reach. I don't have the time to engage with this new nemesis system. It's like an even S#&$tier version of Nightwave that punished you for not using it instead of just locking you out of content.

You don't know how to do all of this efficently then.

Most Vets content creators from what I've seen reported that a single Lich can take only a couple hours to defeat.

So...I see you have issues. Why not do a kuva flood and kill two birds with one stone? Roll a riven while getting a relic? Or you know do longer mission types to get a ton more thralls? I only need to do three to four missions to complete a murmur reveal. Once I killed my first lich I had extra Parazon mods anyways from farming them to get the right words so now the next few lichs are cake once I unlock the first murmur. 

Also stab your lich. Don't waste everyones time allowing that thing to slam every teammate thusly killing them during a mission. Use that chance to try out the current Req mods in your parazon to figure out the sequence quicker.

I just think you're not handling this right if it takes 11 hours for you to kill a lich.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, blackmail is “I found suggestive photos of the team and will release them I’d I don’t get what I want”.

People threatening to leave is well....threats.

And there are parts of The Old Blood update that do warrant that response.

A kuva lich is a mandatory grind that doesn’t get any shorter because requiem mods get consumed.
Grendel missions are just cancer.

And Melee Phase 2 was just a massive nerf, but the way the nerf was designed to only screw over the end game players. That’s just really scummy.

If the way DE designed some of this stuff represents how the future of Warframe is handled, then there’s no reason for us to support these decisions.

They told a lot of time that the power creep was out of the boundaries , still Nerf meele ? With 4 mod u can kill kuva lich lv 1 with 1 shot heavy attack I just think people need to be accustomed with the change , Grendel missions was easily made in solo by me with hildrin and the Tigris prime , and it was a test anyway as they said .. how can u make a challenging level if we can make 1billion dmg ? Do. U really like stay for 2-4-6h in the same level to find something harder to kill ? That was not a Nerf for end game players cause as it seems clear with me got boring for 3h straight is not fun at all and couldn't be called end game... If u are talking about Eso I just laugh cause u can solo it till level 9 with a saryn with no forma on it and no arcanes (cause I can't farm eidolons my fps just get down the barrel), and arbitration are just a shoot the duck challenge , but at least a fun 1 .. tell me what's the endgame ? Chill clicking 1 ability for 3 h and then starting to pressing Ctrl w e for another 1 ? Where is the skill in your endgame , that's grind and nothing else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CephalonSolo said:

They told a lot of time that the power creep was out of the boundaries , still Nerf meele ? With 4 mod u can kill kuva lich lv 1 with 1 shot heavy attack I just think people need to be accustomed with the change , Grendel missions was easily made in solo by me with hildrin and the Tigris prime , and it was a test anyway as they said .. how can u make a challenging level if we can make 1billion dmg ? Do. U really like stay for 2-4-6h in the same level to find something harder to kill ? That was not a Nerf for end game players cause as it seems clear with me got boring for 3h straight is not fun at all and couldn't be called end game... If u are talking about Eso I just laugh cause u can solo it till level 9 with a saryn with no forma on it and no arcanes (cause I can't farm eidolons my fps just get down the barrel), and arbitration are just a shoot the duck challenge , but at least a fun 1 .. tell me what's the endgame ? Chill clicking 1 ability for 3 h and then starting to pressing Ctrl w e for another 1 ? Where is the skill in your endgame , that's grind and nothing else.

There was so much of everything you just said that is wrong.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

There was so much of everything you just said that is wrong.

Of course u cannot balance for Xbox and PS4 and PC all the same , but having a bit of difficulty is not a bad thing , try watch some videos on meele rework if u don't like experiment on them ( for example I like more fire than corrosive for meele now since take armor faster) and u will see that the dmg is not anymore red crit 1million ( the max is capped at 234kkk btw easily achieved by a sniper and 2 banshee on the infested super creep of that far away event ) but is nearly near that , this meele rework make us putting some utility mods on weapon too cause they already that strong.. only u need to change your old way to see meele , the mods for it are completely changed

People whine is a common thing to happen. It means they care for the developers and the game itself.

Not all of their whinings are right, but some of them should be heard.

There's no such thing of a perfect game where the communities doesn't whine/criticize. While every player has their own version of a "great gameplay", game developer like DE is trying to compromise and find the equilibrium that is acceptable for everyone.

DE should be glad that warframe communities are speaking out. That means the game is still alive. Still, Game developers are not gods. Designing, patching, and coding Warframe is a tough job. Give them time, take a break and play something else.

2 minutes ago, CephalonSolo said:

Of course u cannot balance for Xbox and PS4 and PC all the same , but having a bit of difficulty is not a bad thing , try watch some videos on meele rework if u don't like experiment on them ( for example I like more fire than corrosive for meele now since take armor faster) and u will see that the dmg is not anymore red crit 1million ( the max is capped at 234kkk btw easily achieved by a sniper and 2 banshee on the infested super creep of that far away event ) but is nearly near that , this meele rework make us putting some utility mods on weapon too cause they already that strong.. only u need to change your old way to see meele , the mods for it are completely changed

Forcefully making the original mandatory choices for melee worse to make people use different mods is an incredibly toxic way to go about reworking melee. The goal should be expanding options, not limiting them to a new, worse set.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

1 hour ago, tyreens said:

Nope the community shouldn't chill. This update is beneath contempt. Imaging Empyrean will be in this quality ...

Blackmails treats , are not a good way to criticize , since they know how many kuva lich I've done why should they change it , some people probably have 60+ already in 4 days , this kuva lich should be considered a side enemy of the Warframe not a farmable guy , my opinion take away the mastery from the weapons ... And give something else to fill the gap. And in my opinion make those rng more as a deal even , those are rare weapon having them all should be super rare not just common or farmable.

15 hours ago, CephalonSolo said:

Blackmails treats , are not a good way to criticize , since they know how many kuva lich I've done why should they change it , some people probably have 60+ already in 4 days , this kuva lich should be considered a side enemy of the Warframe not a farmable guy , my opinion take away the mastery from the weapons ... And give something else to fill the gap. And in my opinion make those rng more as a deal even , those are rare weapon having them all should be super rare not just common or farmable.

I have no idea what you're reading but I didn't see any threats of blackmail in that post.

This update specificly is flawed becauae of the reliance on rng.

Grinding in warframe is normal and to a certain point even rng is.

But the lich system has only 1% of straight up grind and the other 99% is just rng. And that is anything but good.

Usually in games you have a clear path to follow. You know exactly what you get for what you're doing usually.

And then there's the insta kill problem. Again this in any other game would have at least a qte mechanic. In warframe you just drop dead because you're not some psychic medium who knows what order to use to kill the lich.

You drop the game or you complain. I believe you would rather hear the complaints and improve it so the game survives a catastrophe. I myself feel buyer's remorse over spending a lot of time and resources on the game. That's not a complaint, that's just not good for any game. Personally I would like to see the update removed completely and a new one take it's place. In the meantime I will simply play something else and NOT complain. Happy?

O finally YouTubers , or just old people like me 30+ are telling us their thoughts about all this matter , and yes maybe they are partners but the grind will not get easier more there is no point of that , at this point they should for real take away mastery points by kuva lich, 

this is not a way to defend anything , just to point out that if u are able to make 5 kuva liches x day , in 20 days u will have all the weapons if mastery is the only thing u are looking for in warframes, on top of that you will take a small army for the next expansion and some easy plays since those mod are worth s lot right now,  their price will shrink in 4-5 weeks so enjoy and make plat? And if your time is wanted then just lay down or play other videogames since right now for us veterans there is not very much to do . Rivens? Study meele mods ? Eidolons? Boh