Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Vandal - Terminal Velocity/Stabilizer

Svati

Question

9 answers to this question

depends on what Weapon exactly? if we are infact talking about Supra, and you want to pick between Flight Speed and -Recoil...
Flight Speed, no contest. 

why? because Weapons with large Magazine Capacities, don't have any relevant Recoil. the force 'caps out' quickly, and then your Weapon will shoot perfectly flat from there.
see also:

For supra, go Terminal velocity.

However, if you find a gun that follows a "Variable" recoil, then go for Stabilizer. One example for such a gun is that if you build a Braton Prime for firerate, the recoil gets insane. Same thing can be said for DMR-like weapons, like the Lex.

12 hours ago, Svati said:

What do you people see as having the biggest payoff in for the exilus slot on a Vandal or Supra Vandal? Terminal Velocity for Projectile Speed or Stabilizer for recoil mitigation? Any other suggestion?

... What else are people going to use in that slot? Vigilante Supplies, obviously.

1 hour ago, Diangelius said:

I'd rather slap that mod on sentinel gun, but if you're a dog person or cat person, well, too bad...

... Choices, right? Its like choosing between which companion to depend on... or simply not depend on one and do more than those depending on them.

... But hey, the only thing I did was to answer the OP's question. Last time I checked, I didn't ask what your preference nor am I telling him what you're using, people react when its true. (or they don't)

It’s general mistake to speak about Weapon like a single tool for killing, it’s a part of Complex of WF, Weapons, Arcanes and Companions. F.e. I will no bother with both if I will use Magnetize, I will use Reload speed. Are you aiming a lot? I will go with Guided Ordnance maybe with Argon scope and/or Adarza to trigger Arcane Acceleration. 

Full context. I do use magnetize, but not sure I want to use a non-exilus slot for reload. I wish Fast Hands was Exilus. I don't have multiple forma and I don't aim a lot. I'm not good at being mobile and aiming at the same time enough. And here is the full build I'm currently rocking. Might not be optimal, but I experimented quite a bit with it.

smhoF6S.png