Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag lil buff

17 hours ago, Simmml said:

Read the guide I linked you.

🤮🤮 . that guide telling her passive is good, cmon. Thats useless, everyone uses a kavat or a sentinel with fetch/vacuum.

Passive = energy spent to shields (100% ratio)

Crush = a radial wave with magnetic + blast, shield regen + overshields. So we can invest in a full dura + str build. GG

Shields are useful with adaptation, but I wouldn't expect people to know that.  Mag as a frame is unappreciated for how good she is (hint: she is really, really good against anything not infested.)  Her kit is fine, her passive is fine, and when you say magnetize isn't good it's hard to take you seriously.  Shoot a lanka or mara detron into magnetize bubble.  Basically everything dies inside it.  

On 2019-11-12 at 7:15 PM, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Shields are useful with adaptation, but I wouldn't expect people to know that.  Mag as a frame is unappreciated for how good she is (hint: she is really, really good against anything not infested.)  Her kit is fine, her passive is fine, and when you say magnetize isn't good it's hard to take you seriously.  Shoot a lanka or mara detron into magnetize bubble.  Basically everything dies inside it.  

dunno who said about magnetize, but my post is about passive and crush, dont troll pls.

On 2019-11-10 at 3:00 PM, ShiruBiru said:

Change the passive, thats useless with vacuum and fetch. Give it the ability to restore shields whit energy spent at 100% rate.

Useless? I use it all the time as a Mag main, when I'm still running around as Mag and my sentinel/pet has died due to the high level enemies, I still pick up things. Or have a mission that prevents mod use (grendel...)? Mag still picks up things. Always.

Crush, the skill is useless rn

I found it most useful as a "need a sec" moment to figure out my next move, the damage is minimal sure, and it's not the greatest but I have actually used it exclusively in conjunction with a friend killing ancients to entirely semi-afk farm Infested Salvage missions. It's a decent brief CC ability. Even have used it in public runs as a brief CC buffer against enemies when someone is being revived while not in operator.

Give it status chance, so will have some CC

It has CC? Is raising bodies up in the air, doing weird magnetic things with them and then letting them be put on the ground so they have to stand back up not CC to you? It surely sounds like CC to me as it prevents them from doing their intended killing action: shoot/slash

U can get rid of the bonus dmg with Magnetize

That bonus damage you dislike has been one of the most useful benefits of Magnetize. Enemy around a corner? Magnetize them, then laugh as the bullet gets pulled in and you see the damage numbers multiplied. Has benefits against a Nox, and anyone with high armor stats. Get them shut down faster with weaker weapons or just in general.

As one of the most powerful frames in the game, I don't think she needs a "lil buff."

I would like to see an Augment that allows for bullet collection then throwing them back like in their promo video (that was done by a Hollywood superfan).  Not sure I'd use it but it seemed like a fun thing to do from time to time.

• Like 1

I main mag and I have over 370000 kills with her if she is buffed anymore she'd be absolutely broken! Hell one shot from an Exergis into her magnetize bubble can oneshot a group of 8 level 165 Drekar Manic Bombards!

Though I will admit that her passive could be better though.

Edited by (XB1)Skiller115

1 hour ago, Kalbintion said:

Useless? I use it all the time as a Mag main, when I'm still running around as Mag and my sentinel/pet has died due to the high level enemies, I still pick up things. Or have a mission that prevents mod use (grendel...)? Mag still picks up things. Always.

I found it most useful as a "need a sec" moment to figure out my next move, the damage is minimal sure, and it's not the greatest but I have actually used it exclusively in conjunction with a friend killing ancients to entirely semi-afk farm Infested Salvage missions. It's a decent brief CC ability. Even have used it in public runs as a brief CC buffer against enemies when someone is being revived while not in operator.

It has CC? Is raising bodies up in the air, doing weird magnetic things with them and then letting them be put on the ground so they have to stand back up not CC to you? It surely sounds like CC to me as it prevents them from doing their intended killing action: shoot/slash

That bonus damage you dislike has been one of the most useful benefits of Magnetize. Enemy around a corner? Magnetize them, then laugh as the bullet gets pulled in and you see the damage numbers multiplied. Has benefits against a Nox, and anyone with high armor stats. Get them shut down faster with weaker weapons or just in general.

the bonus dmg is of CRUSH + magnetize, damn. not the skill magnetize, forget magnetize

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

I main mag and I have over 370000 kills with her if she is buffed anymore she'd be absolutely broken! Hell one shot from an Exergis into her magnetize bubble can oneshot a group of 8 level 165 Drekar Manic Bombards!

Though I will admit that her passive could be better though.

and her last skill too (crush). I run a magnetize + exergis too, oneshot lvl 150 demolists

Edited by ShiruBiru

ShiruBiru, I recently started to use her 4 as a buff to my survivablity on my melee brawler mag in conjunction with Adaptation, it's already as powerful as it needs to be. If I were to buff mag I would change her 1st to give her 1st a 15-25% chance (not sure on the chance yet) on all hit with it a to drop a energy orb, it currently only applies the drop chance to those killed with it but in advanced levels that's petty hard to do.

Her kit as it stands only flaw is that its a bit energy hungry.

I know you're about to mention her passive but tbh I think its good enough. I haven't thought of loot whist playing mag in a long time, I just have it. Don't even need to worry about getting into range of vacc or fetch.