Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

Question

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I had a clan member who used to sit in the dojo afk while doing things irl. He clocked his hours up past 10k lol. I think my Steam hours is a bit higher than my ingame, 4500 hours or something.

Well...the ingame counter on the profile is just in missions...but I tend to count the one on Steam since I've spent so much time helping friends through chat etc instead of just being afk lol

vor 14 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

I wouldn't worry too much about other opinions on builds

At this point, I don't really wanna talk about builds anymore as it always ends the same way. In the end, it always runs in circles, frustrating anyone involved; and making me sad even thinking about the topic.

At this point, I'm pretty much left to figure out builds on my own, especially since I rarely find pro builds appealing to me.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MPonder:

Go alone, test durability, I don't think you miss nothing if you die before first reward, I just tested it on survive, went, died, and still could go back.

I don't like going into a mission just to fail. It always bumms me when I see the 'mission failed' screen. And therefore, I don't want to go  into a mission seeking failure.

1 hour ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I don't like going into a mission just to fail. It always bumms me when I see the 'mission failed' screen. And therefore, I don't want to go  into a mission seeking failure.

You don't seek failure...you test a build, bail if it turns out it isn't working right, adjust, repeat.

vor 1 Minute schrieb -AxHx-Vile:

How else are you going to learn?
Did you go to your first day at school and instantly graduate?

With builds, my approach is simple: I look which stats are affecting the most of my abilities (like duration on Trinity) and make this the core of my build. Stats that I don't need stay at 100.

On 2019-11-13 at 7:50 PM, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

My biggest concern right now are builds. I wonder if they'll hold up or if I will end up dragging down the whole team.

On 2019-11-13 at 9:08 PM, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I have a very particular way to build my frames - and one that goes against what seasoned players would recommend.

3 hours ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

At this point, I'm pretty much left to figure out builds on my own, especially since I rarely find pro builds appealing to me.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

With builds, my approach is simple: I look which stats are affecting the most of my abilities (like duration on Trinity) and make this the core of my build. Stats that I don't need stay at 100.

I don't understand you. I feel like you know the problem is builds / how to use them, but you seem to not want to change them / use what others suggest. So what's the point of this thread then? Because whenever someone asks "how do I do <something>", it's basically always about changing a build and/or playstyle to get something done.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb -AxHx-Vile:

I don't understand you. I feel like you know the problem is builds / how to use them, but you seem to not want to change them / use what others suggest. So what's the point of this thread then? Because whenever someone asks "how do I do <something>", it's basically always about changing a build and/or playstyle to get something done.

There is one particular issue and at this point, I'm afraid to talk about it openly. Because I know that a lot of people will jump on me for this. (but maybe we can talk in DM)