Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

infested look

mraz641

dont you guys feel like infested are made of plasticine. take ancient healer for example, pink and other colors mixed together, everytime i see one i feel disgusted, not because its awesome, but because it looks like a model from a game that is still in closed beta development. infested should be horror like, with pores that maybe explode when you damage enemy and release toxin, they should look bloody and disfigured and what do they look like? chargers, ancient healers... rest of them... they need visual update asap, its almost 2020 and mass effect2 from 2010 had better models, doom from 2005 had better models, dead space had better models.

32 minutes ago, Xaero said:

I'm not a fan of infested being so colorful. Wish DE made their looks closer to Dark Sector infested.

latest?cb=20120701234632

latest?cb=20120630233533

latest?cb=20120630232937

latest?cb=20120630225215

that's my point, they should be more sinister, not clown like. we are fighting horror monsters not rainbows. it would be cool if we kill a charger, slice it in half and then upper half starts crawling after us. dark sector infested should be fine but still would have needed to have updated models.

1 hour ago, mraz641 said:

dont you guys feel like infested are made of plasticine. take ancient healer for example, pink and other colors mixed together, everytime i see one i feel disgusted, not because its awesome, but because it looks like a model from a game that is still in closed beta development. infested should be horror like, with pores that maybe explode when you damage enemy and release toxin, they should look bloody and disfigured and what do they look like? chargers, ancient healers... rest of them... they need visual update asap, its almost 2020 and mass effect2 from 2010 had better models, doom from 2005 had better models, dead space had better models.

Man, its a different engine and DE tries to keep the game stable for multiple rigs...
also mass effect is an offline game...they are always more high res...would be unthinkable in online games..