Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 3.0 made squish frames more usable

Silvertap

The new blocking feature is a good damage redductor for warframes with low defenses.

I can easily hunt lvl 5 kuva lichs with my mag right now, jus walking with my melee in hand is enouth. 

Of course CCs and and other evasive skills helps a lot too...

I mean, it helps, u won't get invulnerable.

• Like 2

vor 15 Stunden schrieb -AI-Silvertap:

The new blocking feature is a good damage redductor for warframes with low defenses.

I can easily hunt lvl 5 kuva lichs with my mag right now, jus walking with my melee in hand is enouth. 

I think it's a neat feature, but AOE damage enemies will still kill you as fast as they did before.

19 hours ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

Mag squishy ? Please try Vauban or Banshee ^^

there's a very cool synergy with Adaptation, too - blocked damage still counts as damage for resistance stacking. you can easily gain 90% DR with any frame now, long as you hold block for 3 seconds. it's pretty nice. and since you'll continue taking hits, you don't really need to refresh often.

I for one quite love the rework. made me mod weapons very differently from eachother, made many weapon types useful, made things super fluid, and even improved gameplay on some frames. what, we lost the broken multiplicative melee damage?...... just. use. Banshee. spam 2. you get the same effect with all guns. why all the sobbing?

I'm killing sortie-level enemies even faster than pre-rework.

• Like 3

When Autoblock was first added, squishy frames received a tremendous survivability tool, with the block being 100% it only became better, Thanks DE.

One thing to complain/worry about is... when you LOCK into Melee only mode, you lose the autoblock and you must always be pressing Right click to get it back, kind of dumb that upon locking to it you lose it.

5 hours ago, ScytodiDaedalus said:

When Autoblock was first added, squishy frames received a tremendous survivability tool, with the block being 100% it only became better, Thanks DE.

One thing to complain/worry about is... when you LOCK into Melee only mode, you lose the autoblock and you must always be pressing Right click to get it back, kind of dumb that upon locking to it you lose it.

then just dont lock into melee mode if you dont like it... the only benefit you get over the other mode from locking into melee mode is manual blocking which was a highly requested feature