Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Povo.

After some spectacular failures on my part to design a clan emblem that is actually representative of our clan and of good quality, I've decided it's time to seek professional help.

Clan: Lux Luna (I'm the founding Warlord/Archon.)

Description/Preference: My original attempt was a white moon rising behind a darkened (black) planet (non-distinct), with streams of moonlight beaming down over the planet. Nothing too ornate or complicated there, but I am very clearly bereft of talent when it comes to graphic design. The clan emblem we're trying to create is based on our clan motto, which is "The light of the moon illuminates the darkness."

Emblem Style: Black Sky

As I have no social media, you can message me here or via PM. I would like to know your fee before I commission you to do the work.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by (XBOX)Mournblood

He does amazing work! My emblem is showcased under the infinityslayers and I wouldn't have chose anyone else to create my emblem! He was amazing with the description I gave and it was kind of vague but he still made it great. The colors are amazing, the design is so great and I left most of the creative part to him so he could be as creative as he wanted and I know I've said amazing alot but I mean it he did and amazing job and he was patient with me and very understanding with what I was looking for and all in all I love his work. I appreciate him accepting my commission and if I ever need another emblem I will come straight to him! Keep doing great things!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to leave a review :) I'm the now proud owner of the amazing emblem Ravens Blood Symphony, it is absolutely amazing how creative and thorough Paul is with all his works, me and my clan love our emblem and every detail on it, it captures everything perfectly and has all the details I always imagined my emblem to have and Paul brought it to life :) hes very kind and informative and listens to any opinion and details you have to offer to create the best emblems for your clans.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great artist to work with. Takes the time to listen to your ideas and wishes. Answers all questions you may have with great honesty. Takes you through every step of the process, frequently asking feedback to ensure your wishes and needs are fully met. Delivers high quality artwork for a fair price within a decent time frame. Overall nice and friendly person who goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. Both me and my clan members are very satisfied with the way the emblem turned out. Thanks Paul!

Lily_Thorne of The Seven Gods.

• Like 1

On 2022-04-21 at 12:30 AM, (PSN)povo844 said:

What a coincidence to work on 2 wolf-related projects 🤗

1.png

Need an emblem/ logo? Get in touch, I am available for commissions!

Our Logo is on the right and I can’t bring to words how thrilled my clan and I were of how it turned out. Povo844 took into account everything that we were looking for and updated us every step of the way and went above and beyond for our logo. I would recommend them every time to anyone looking for an ideal design. Thanks again @povo844

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Nameless Undead from Wolves of Warframe and I just wanted to say that I loved the emblem that was made for us. After playing this game for so long, and seeing so many of our friends come and go from it, we finally decided to get an emblem we could identify with and you definitely delivered. You were easy to communicate with and I was suprised by how fast you got things done. The quality, speed, and level of communication was top tier. I'd recommend you to anyone lookin for a clan emblem on Warframe. 100% best purchase for Warframe I've made so far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-09 at 10:51 AM, (PSN)povo844 said:

@(PSN)MorbidMickey

Thank you so much for your kind comment. It has been my real pleasure working with you ❤️

Screen-Shot-2022-05-09-at-11-48-59-PM.pn

Some recent projects I have finished. 🤗

My clan (The Alula) are the proud owners of the emblem on the far right, and could not be happier with it. @povo844 was amazing to work with and managed to expand upon my basic description to make the best emblem for my clan. Thank you again @povo844

• Like 1

On 2022-05-09 at 12:51 PM, (PSN)povo844 said:

@(PSN)MorbidMickey

Thank you so much for your kind comment. It has been my real pleasure working with you ❤️

Screen-Shot-2022-05-09-at-11-48-59-PM.pn

Some recent projects I have finished. 🤗

I had the pleasure of being able to commission a clan emblem from @(PSN)povo844 for us (middle one). The submission form and process helped us develop a concept for the overall theme very concisely and accurately. Frequent updates, tweaks, and check-ins made it feel really responsive and caring for the details in the piece. The final piece came out wonderful and pops out beautifully in-game as well. They were courteous, professional, high quality, and quick! I highly recommend them to anyone thinking of getting some of their work!

• Like 1

Working with (PSN)povo844 on this artwork was a pleasure. Initially I had a simple concept and worked together over about a week to produce this masterpiece. Was very responsive and accepting of feedback. I was exceptionally happy with this outcome and will be reaching out for any future needs.

Highly recommended.

Screen_Shot_2022-07-26_at_9.19.44_AM.png

Edited by Theodran
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Povo844 created the emblem for my clan, The Purple Starfish Cult. It looks amazing in sigil form off my warframe's shoulder and the turnaround time from first contacting him to receiving the artwork was short. As others have mentioned he is an experienced professional at this and can tell you what to expect up front then continues to provide updates throughout the process. I definitely recommend choosing Povo844 for your clan emblem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[SEPTEMBER UPDATE]

Thank you so much for your super kind feedback @masterflinter ❤️

It means a lot to me personally 🙏

--

A few of the projects I am finishing up. Please check them out!

showcase.jpg

--

DO YOU NEED AN EMBLEM/ LOGO?
💌 GET IN TOUCH 💌
 I AM AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSION 

Edited by (PSN)povo844

On 2022-06-02 at 1:20 AM, (PSN)povo844 said:

@(PSN)Lily_Thorne Thank you so much for your kind comment. You have been a fantastic client to work with ❤️

--

Just finished up this project which features Anubis 🤗

Showcase.png

He amazing artist , he made my dream emblem a reality, I can't thank him enough. If you want quality commission him he will deliver you what you want beautifully. 

Also eat pie or die. 

• Like 1

Ok, this has been a long time coming and shame on me for not doing it sooner.

Quite some time ago I commissioned Paul for an emblem and, man, did he deliver. We shot back and forth ideas and concepts and he was able to quickly and efficiently roll with those changing ideas. For the amount of attention I received PLUS the quality of the work, I almost feel like I was grossly undercharged. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use my emblem long as I had to drop out of Warframe for personal health issues, but I am on the mend and hope to wear it again proudly whilst slaughtering my foes. Thanks again Paul, if ever I need such services again you will be hearing from me.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-24-at-9-13-30-PM.png

Edited by MrSicks
added image
  • Like 1