Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

• 2 weeks later...

Can not stress enough how happy i am with the emblem Paul made for my clan. The process has been great, he answers fast and gives regular updates on the project. He stayed true to my vision for the emblem and ask for opinions and input to make sure you are happy with the result. A lot of people can design emblems, but working with Paul makes the emblem personal, he makes you feel like you are making it together. Thanks Paul for the amazing work you did!

Vileblood Predators - Warlord

• Like 1

I recently had an emblem made for my clan Legion Of Knights & it was a very detailed discussion on where I wanted to aim with the design. I love the affordability & detail that goes into these amazing designs. Would definitely recommend you to all my friends.

Sincerely

SOULFEEDER45

Legion Of Knights Clan Warlord

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first time ever, experiencing doing a commission or buying something, or service from another person to create an emblem or a picture, and the way you do this is easy, simple, and honestly, thank you, it's amazing. Most people I've seen you have to be careful when doing stuff like this, because its you can easily be scammed, but I couldn't recommend you enough to anybody you're easy to work with and flexible around other people. I'm so sorry about how long it took me to get the money together to pay you, but you were patient, and I couldn't thank you anymore for that. And what she made from the information I gave you because I was pretty open, because I wanted to give you creative freedom on the same on the emblem. Just so you can have fun with it, and I'm really glad I did that, because I can see you put your heart into, it looks really good, and it's perfect for me, and my friends goes our dojo, this isn't just the Warframe clan, this isn't everything clan is emblem, something we're not just going to take into war friend, this is something we're going to ride in and battle with pretty much any game worth playing. Thank you.

• Like 1

I would gladly recommend Paul to anyone who wants a high quality emblem for their clan. This was my first time commissioning something and I'm glad that I choose him to help with this. Understood exactly what I wanted and was a pleasure to work with.

• Like 1

Hi, I wanted a clan emblem for my clan, however I know nothing about digital art. So I was wondering if anyone could me out. The clan emblems I wanted has this image as the center piece, with a black background, and I want a second image (red and blue nintendo switch joy cons) placed on in the bottom right corner and rotated slightly. Please make it transparent and a circle. Thank you very much in advance!

4b36f24b648bed91aebf4873c92fc9ea.png?size=128

Edited by (NSW)bunny_killer

9 hours ago, (NSW)bunny_killer said:

Hi, I wanted a clan emblem for my clan, however I know nothing about digital art. So I was wondering if anyone could me out. The clan emblems I wanted has this image as the center piece, with a black background, and I want a second image (red and blue nintendo switch joy cons) placed on in the bottom right corner and rotated slightly. Please make it transparent and a circle. Thank you very much in advance!

4b36f24b648bed91aebf4873c92fc9ea.png?size=128

Hi, please reach me through email or forum message and fill in the form in the original post to get started. Thank you for your outreach.

I greatly appreciate working with the creator for coming up with my clan emblem piece and even having to do a recreation/edit of it because the original one didn't get accepted as my clan emblem. Constant coordination to figure what was the best look in my regards and I'm happy to have worked with them, here's hoping I can get my new emblem accepted. 😂

• Like 1

First time commissioning an artist and I have no regrets doing so! Getting into contact I wasn't very sure how long the wait time would have taken to receive a reply. To my surprise Povo replied very quickly & professionally. In terms of price I see it as being fair after all you are given multiple versions of the emblem commissioned to suit the specs of warframe. Along with a high resolution to be used in other locations if you wished, as well if you have a small request to be added into the folder. He seems very happy to oblige to any questions, concerns or as I mentioned small request upon completion. Along with the many versions of the emblem you are also given the rights to use the image where ever you wish, help in the future if an issue occurs, hands on help when it comes to creating the image such as examples and changes if you wish.

Put simply I highly recommend povo if your looking for a very high quality image! Povo is very helpful and hands on the project when he/she accepts the commission. Other then that thank you for the very beautiful emblem, turned out way better then I had expected!

- Sincerely,

Kikuko_Senpai / Warlord of "Ruins Of Atonement".

• Like 1

The clan emblem for The VoidExiled just got implemented into the game, and Im pretty satisfied with it. Even with a pretty big time zone difference, communication was excellent and I didn't have to wait long for a reply. The delivery timeframe was one week, but I got the first layout hours after the commission and recieved the final product in only 3 days. Very friendly and helpful, would totally recommend commissioning your clan/alliance emblem from him.

• Like 1