Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Serration and Buff Faction Dmg

Tetraneon

18 hours ago, Aldain said:

Faction damage won't matter until the Grineer aren't leaps and bounds more durable than the other two factions.

Nerfing base damage won't solve the armor scaling issue and why people tend to just take Corrosive or Viral/Slash for everything.

this is the main problme there is no reason outside of 4cp to not use corrosive cold and now heat on every weapon outside of an anti corpus build

I'm fairly new or newish. I'm a crafter so my mr is much higher than it should be for my accomplishments in game.  

That being said, I use similar mods.  But my mod setups do include things to effectively manage a faction.  

I thought this was what secondary weapons were for or certain melee. 

My primary weapons is geared for everything. 

My secondary (I have three mains) are designed for each faction.  So I don't need to load out.  I just choose a different support weapon as per the faction.

My melee is kind of the same as my secondary.  I use three and each one is used for a specific faction.  

I see many people taking this route.

Edited by Hexsing

23 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

1. Status Damage is not affected by the 90% given by status mode such as the Primed Toxin 120%.

Actually Toxin mods increase status damage on both Toxin procs and the Gas Toxin procs. Heat mods iirc also increase Burn procs, but it does not increase Gas DoT procs, since Gas DoT is Toxin. Slash is the only status DoT that isnt effected by increased pure slash damage mods, it relies fully on base damage.

As for the OP's idea. It is bad, he is completely neglecting weapons that cannot make use of crit stats, weapons that would flat out die from a change like this since there wouldnt be enough mods to make them worthwile or competative to the rest. And having to swap loadouts between each mission is damn pointless.

• Like 1

On 2019-11-20 at 11:51 AM, Tetraneon said:

I honestly believe war frame will be more fulfilling and will force people to use different load outs
if they nerfed all Base DMG mods, and increased Faction DMG, and Status Mods (Duration,Perc,Types),
nerfing Base DMG, will by default reduce reliance on Crit.

I see so many people playing with the exact same loud-out for every single mission,
with no understanding for how to mod for factions, but they do fine,
and they have no reason to learn how the mechanics of the game actually work.

While i would love to see different builds etc i really do not want to see anyone be forced ...

So the OP wants people to play his way and screw over everyone else.

Sounds like a spoiled kid whom none ever told no to.

Those whom posted actually good reasons why your idea was bad should be listen to and maybe think over your idea and see why the flaws of it are just too great.

As too your bragging about killing lichs, you clearly have endgame gear which  not a lot do.

So what is easy for you will be harder on others.

However like a selfish and spoiled child you don't care about others and just your own selfishness.