Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Kril, You Tease! <333

KamaNightfire

2a6018j.png

Goodness Me~! ^//^

2cxudso.gif

" Well then, why don't you treat me like your big toe and bang me on every piece of furniture you own big guy.... c: "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha sorry I couldn't resist posting this, forgive me. I was originally hunting down Frost Systems when I was so utterly stunned by this " Threat ".

*P.S. I KNOW HE HAS A HAMMER, STOP RUINING MY INNUENDO D:*

*Note to DE, if I get in trouble for this thread, then please DON'T be putting sexual/drunkenness innuendo into your game okay? c:*

Edited by Cute

...So Yui is after Vor

TsundereSamantha is after Darvo

and now it appears Cute is after Kril.

...Dibs on Stalker as my drinking buddy.

These boys have nothing on Councillor Vay Hek the man himself

Councilor_Vay_Hek_%28intro%29.jpg

LOOK AT THIS MAJESTIC SON OF A BETCH

He even has decoys! How do I hug all of these Vay Heks?

The way I see it, is that there are two common innuendos for the term "getting hammered":

1). rough sex.

2). getting drunk.

He adds "in that suit".

#1 has everything to do with what clothes you are (or were) wearing at the time, while #2.....not so much.

So I tend to lean more towards #1, in thinking that would be the more likely case.

Kril's lines are simply awesome, I can imagine the person writing those just having a blast.

Also, getting hammered means getting drunk like posted multiple times.

Uh, I've heard the term used for both sex and drunkenness many times in other places. It really does mean both; just because you've never encountered it doesn't mean it isn't true, lol.

Uh, I've heard the term used for both sex and drunkenness many times in other places. It really does mean both; just because you've never encountered it doesn't mean it isn't true, lol.

22. description is the first one that actually relates to having sex, the other first 21 to intoxication. Gives somewhat of an idea which is used more.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hammered