Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing movement is almost perfect, it needs only one small change.

Rage_Inducer

I took archwing for a spin and words cannot convey my delight at being able to turn on a dime and come to a dead stop by just not pressing anything.
Almost everything about archwing feels tight and responsive.

The exception is Blink, it's the only aspect that feels off.
What I believe would make it better is adding a dedicated bind to the ability as it can feel unresponsive at times, mostly as the cooldown ends.
The duration of the cooldown for blink also feels just a bit too long though I might need to get used to it.

Edited by Rage_Inducer
  • Like 5

I dont really know if its in the options but we should be able to change the blink button to double ' W ' because shift is already controlling your movement you can let go W and just double click it while holding shift but IF you do let go shift and you're still on the cool down you will lose your momentum because you couldnt blink and you just let go your afterburner therefore you now lost a little bit of time and also its really not comfortable

19 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

the button for blink can be changed to its own dedicated button its also under the "roll" button configuration  just change roll button to something else and blink will work alone.

oh yeah that helped a lot. Im using my ' w ' for blinking now it feels way better for archwing though I cant now use w for walking lol

Edited by 8faiNt

hace 19 minutos, .Fire_Fly. dijo:

the button for blink can be changed to its own dedicated button its also under the "roll" button configuration  just change roll button to something else and blink will work alone.

Thanks, this is now less an issue with archwing and more of an interface problem as it doesn't really explain that.