Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Twitch Prime cosmetics ever be obitainable outside of Twitch prime promotions?

Zahnrad

I've been interested in Twitch Prime exclusive cosmetics before but due to personal gripes and bad experiences with Amazon I'm not jumping for joy at the chance to snag some free loot, even though I want it.

I'm hoping DE will bring these items back eventually in a way more easily obtainable by the playerbase.

I wouldn’t think so, even though I wouldn’t mind if they did it (before anyone asks, I do have amazon prime but not for warframe).

I think it should be like the cosmetics we have in game- having the twitch prime gives you the cosmetics first, but then down the line like.. a month or whatever you can earn it from Baro or alerts or something if you can’t get/don’t have prime.

But considering they haven’t done it with Discord’s Nitro items, I’m not holding my breath 😕 

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

Just now, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I wouldn’t think so, even though I wouldn’t mind if they did it (before anyone asks, I do have amazon prime but not for warframe).

I think it should be like the cosmetics we have in game- having the twitch prime gives you the cosmetics first, but then down the line like.. a month or whatever you can earn it from Baro or alerts or something.

But considering they haven’t done it with Discord’s Nitro items, I’m not holding my breath 😕 

I was thinking Baro or Alerts too. Most previous cosmetic exclusives I've had ended up being freely given away to the community at some point or another, and I have no issue with that. If anyone wants to claim that I wouldn't want exclusives given away they'd just be wrong. My only complaint over exclusive stuff being given away freely is when it interferes with the drops of other new potential stuff.

Example: how the Login system changing prevented new login cosmetics from being made and instead we get bundles which feels less valuable, and at the same time I have no problem with players being given stuff easier than it was for me

Example: Baro Ki'Teer 100% garunteed brings one new item every visit that he's never had in stock before. I like this system, but it often annoys me when he brings stuff new to his inventory, but not new to Warframe and it takes up a slot for something new. (solution should be two new items when this happens, one old-new and one new-new)

If they become aviable again, it will certainly be for real money.
All exclusive stuff that come back for free are stuff that was already free (event reward, seasonal content, etc... However, Prime Acess accessories come are only buyable and it's the same when they come back, even if it cheaper (I don't see how they could make it cheaper than the current 4$ twitch prime is per month though).

Honestly, I doubt they will make them aviable in the game for free, or simply outside of twitch prime because it sounds like a fair deal between DE and Amazon.

2 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

If they become aviable again, it will certainly be for real money.
All exclusive stuff that come back for free are stuff that was already free (event reward, seasonal content, etc... However, Prime Acess accessories come are only buyable and it's the same when they come back, even if it cheaper (I don't see how they could make it cheaper than the current 4$ twitch prime is per month though).

Honestly, I doubt they will make them aviable in the game for free, or simply outside of twitch prime because it sounds like a fair deal between DE and Amazon.

I'd pay if I had to, just not through Amazon.