Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any more news of Raids coming back?

(PSN)sweatshawp

10 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

yeah, i miss the raid too.

the stand still for minutes/half an hour/hours, while incapable of killing anyone or anything for minutes/half an hour/hours, and spending the time blinded by that assh*le vauban that spammed a vortex so white that,the bald spot of scott in comparison seems opaque, the team blaming each others because someone stepped out of the pad, people screaming randomly before/after and especially during the hijack, vay hek screaming the whole time in the final phase while doing the chicken dance.....ahhh, the good old days.

Seems like you never ran with a coordinated group of all ash primes and the one friend who didn't have ash so we Made him run loki 

Gamemodes that require competent team mates will not be played as much as pick up solo games with other players. Raids were enjoyable when you had a group working together, and they were terrible when you had people not participating towards the hosts directions. If we get Raids, you can expect them to be like Sorties. Look at how disliked the Profit Taker is compared to the Exploiter Orb on the Forums. On the Profit Taker, you are punished for being unequipped much like The Law of Retribution. The Exploiter Orb is a joke and you can bring anything you want because none of the fight actually requires your gear (except for shooting the face but you can use anything for that).

14 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

But then I realized I am the only one left out of my first raid group that plays warframe still.

Wow... A dying breed! lol, jokes aside, props to sticking around... My friends have gone too, sometimes I wonder why I haven't left yet. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Has DE hinted or said anything about bringing lor back.

There have been many hints now and then, but I don't think anyone knows anything concrete.