Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NuclearCoffeePot

Titania Deserves Something

9 часов назад, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

Aight- how does this sound(I know the mechanic I am about to propose is wonky I'm not sure how else to implement it)_ On bullet jump Titania enters razorwing- Dex weapons are now her ultimate and can be used outside Razorwing

Limbo feels fine with that. I don't see the problem.

2 hours ago, zhellon said:

Limbo feels fine with that. I don't see the problem.

The difference is that you would transition into a free flight mode, so how do you exit- you cant bullet jump thats not available in archwing controls, do you dodge roll, in which case trying to speed boost and tapping will screw you over- Limbo transitions into his own world if you will but he keeps the same movement mechanics, unlike what Titania would have

7 часов назад, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

The difference is that you would transition into a free flight mode, so how do you exit- you cant bullet jump thats not available in archwing controls, do you dodge roll, in which case trying to speed boost and tapping will screw you over- Limbo transitions into his own world if you will but he keeps the same movement mechanics, unlike what Titania would have

I still don't see the problem. Just maintain inertia and add a soft drop after exit archwing mode.