Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone on X1 ever played Conclave or Lunaro?

(XBOX)KayAitch

I'm 600 something days/around 3 years in, MR27 and I've never played Conclave or Lunaro. Not a single match.

I've tried to play them, you can join a lobby, but no match will ever start because nobody is ever playing these modes.

I don't think anyone can or possibly ever has played PvP on X1 - there's just nobody else to play with.

So, either:

a) Fill these matches with bots, they can be a distraction like the summer beach water fights, or

b) Give us some other way to earn all the related rewards and drop the content entirely.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

I'm 600 something days/around 3 years in, MR27 and I've never played Conclave or Lunaro. Not a single match.

I've tried to play them, you can join a lobby, but no match will ever start because nobody is ever playing these modes.

I don't think anyone can or possibly ever has played PvP on X1 - there's just nobody else to play with.

So, either:

a) Fill these matches with bots, they can be a distraction like the summer beach water fights, or

b) Give us some other way to earn all the related rewards and drop the content entirely.

I'd like the B option on PC thank you. There are some people in Conclave and maaaaaaaaaaaybe Lunaro, but they are as unwanted as Raids were unplayed.
It would be nice to have the PvP rewards thrown into the world.

if you're looking to find Conclave matches, your best bet is probably joining the Conclave Discord Server.
that is mainly where Conclave is organized.

you can also try prime time hours (~2000-2300hrs EST), but most of the Players you'd stumble on via Matchmaking 'at the right time' may very well be organizing via the Conclave Server anyways.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

I haven't tried it for a long while but I got to rank 3 in Conclave. I actually enjoy Lunaro but the matchmaking is horrible

Was this years ago then? They've been utterly dead as long as I've been playing.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

if you're looking to find Conclave matches, your best bet is probably joining the Conclave Discord Server.
that is mainly where Conclave is organized.

Thanks for the link, but I'm on X1. X1 has no ability to pick servers or any integration with discord.

Also, that group has been a wasteland longer than I've been playing.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

you can also try prime time hours (~2000-2300hrs EST), but

I'm on GMT, maybe this is better in the US.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

I'm on GMT, maybe this is better in the US.

NA/US definitely has the most Players (true for the entire game), but Conclave still has some Players in EU.
the Players are also mostly PC, so things do start to get thin for XB1/PS4.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

DE, save you QA/build/download time and cut it.

no thanks, Conclave can offer much more than it does, and offer things that are competitive that are not directly against other Players in addition to what it already offers that is directly against other Players.
it need not be exclusively limited to being 'the PvP thing', but as 'the Competitive thing'.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, taiiat said:

no thanks, Conclave can offer much more than it does, and offer things that are competitive that are not directly against other Players in addition to what it already offers that is directly against other Players.
it need not be exclusively limited to being 'the PvP thing', but as 'the Competitive thing'.

Conclave offers nothing, absolutely nothing, as I cannot play it. I'm not talking about PvP vs PvE, nobody is playing it, or has played it, on my region or on my platform in all the thousands of hours I've played this game.

It's dead.

15 hours ago, (XB1)GameGhost123 said:

U can matchmake between 4-11pm est. usually on XB1 if you set your ping matchmaking limit to no limit and turn off recruit conditioning. Dont give up trying to play conclave its super fun.

With a ping over 500ms? I haven't had that since the Quake/UT days over dial-up internet. 

Practically anything over 350ms and you're just shooting at where players used to be.

I've personally been able to matchmake for atleast annihilation and team annihilation no problem at peak times of day in recent weeks. But if u cant i have good news there's actually a couple discord servers dedicated to conclave 1 of them is literally called conclave. Im sure if u joined 1 of them youd be able to find someone who'd want to group up with u and play conclave