Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Tenno Reinforcements Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

I personally love the quellor. the cold is a bit of a pain to work with but not that bad.

I will add though that I hate that the alt fire wont happen if you have under 75 rounds left and instead just starts a delayed reload. I'd be happier with a lower damage using the rest of the ammo, but even that isn't ideal.

Quellor: 

Pros:

• Large magazine.
  • Pleasant sounds and animations.
  • 2 fire modes.
  • Primary fire is ammo efficient.
  • Nice looks.
  • Secondary fire is projectile.

Cons:

• Secondary fire consumes too much ammo.
  • Secondary fire limited range is too short.
  • Innate cold damage in a grineer centric meta, toxin, heat or electric would be better.

Wishes:

• Lower Secondary fire ammo consumption. 75 > 50 would already feel good with other adjustments.
  • Secondary fire to shoot even with low ammo, instead of reloading if with 74 ammo or lower.
  • Secondary fire range increase, better if no limit at all. Could be fun to use with Ivara's Navigator, maybe limit the punch through instead? if needed.

Radical Wishes:

• Primary fire to be a super fast projectile, if only for better synergy with mag? blender is fun haha
  • Change innate Cold to Toxin or Heat, so we can more easily make Viral + Heat or Corrosive + Heat or Gas.

Pennant:

Pros:

• Great reach.
  • Great crit.
  • Wise Razor has forced Slash procs on heavy attack.
  • Nice quirk of attack speed on heavy attack kill!

Cons:

• Wise Razor:
    • There is too much wind up and long animations as first attacks.
    • Some animations make the blades invade camera space, with the warframe on the left, its uncomfortable.
    • Not all attacks connect when using Pennant even very close range.
    • Combos could use a moves breakdown and reshuffle, some improvements in regards to momentum.
    • Add a Block combo.
    • How Rending Crane handles could be a good source of inspiration!
  • Other issues, that affect melee in general.

• Block combos are unreliable on continuous casting, clearly noticeable if toggle aim is on.

• Accidental heavy attacks with light attack button hold, while it can be kinda nice for gunblades? its disruptive for light attack builds.

Wishes:

• For the cons to be fixed! :DD

• Like 1

Quellor really needs that innate cold to go, Heat would be way way better since after the changes to heat procs.

300 mag size just like the supra vandal but 4 secs reload is a bit too punishing, at least make it in line with the supra and make it 3 seconds on the quellor too.

That gun is super good looking, sounds great too, but that innate cold really is pushing me away from it as well as those 4 seconds.

A little boost to fire rate wouldn't hurt either

I'd like to see a slighty higher CC on primary and a little less status but that'd be a cherry on top.

About the secondary fire i agree with the points explained above so nothing to add there

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 1