Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's song always set as default song when playing co-op

Armordilthe

Additional information:

I confirmed yesterday; the host of a squad is able to see and use my configured mandachord pattern (for me it is all-beat spam). At the same time, I was still seeing and hearing the default Octavia pattern. So my pattern still exists, but it is only played for the host of a squad, and not for me. So it works for whoever is hosting any given mission, but if the player is not host, they only see the default tune.

Edited by krisbjornsen

Also confirmed, seems host get whatever beat I have set but I as client only get the default one

On 2019-12-14 at 6:58 AM, GodTheAlmighty said:

Confirmed. Octavia is unplayable 😞

It's impossible to play Octavia in any mid/high level content at the moment as the default song is way too inconsistent on the beats

Illustrates a problem with Octavia, hitting the beats is way too strict and missing one makes you lose charge towards the buff.

I'm having the same problem. Others can spam the Crouch key (due to my music being centered on Metronome use) and turn invisible quickly and I just can't.

Felt like a leech in Sortie and it felt really awful. Please fix this. (Plus, I'm happy to know I wasn't just crazy.)

having trouble with this as well... i have saved and quit mandachord and also tried logging and exiting... nothing works... still stuck on default. it even shows my song if i go into madachord but wont play it correctly in a mission. Sure makes it hard to get my shots and stealth to activate

Octavia appears to be bugged since the Empyrean update.  If someone plays as Octavia as the host everything seems to be normal, but if you play as her as a client, her mandachord is defaulted.  Additionally, things like Ability range seems to be subjective at times.  I have had several instances in where throwing a mallet up on a box increased the range of said mallet significantly.  In the same map I could throw the mallet on the floor next to the box with normal range (I'm referring to just a random environmental box in game).  There didn't seem to be any consistent correlation for the range change based on height.  If  I found a tall object it did not increase the range further than the shorter object, it was random; but, it did change the range every time.  Allies could see these changes, but they only happened if I was the client.  If I was the host my mandachord and ability range would all be as they were.