Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Not receiving number of intrinsics stated from end mission screen

Inuus_x

I recently did a Railjack mission and at the mission results screen it stated I received 9 intrinsics, but when I went to dojo to spend them I only had a total of 6, which means I actually only received 3, as I had 3 prior to starting the mission.

• Like 1

I finished a mission today and when I got back to my orbiter (actual mission rewards didnt pop up until then for some reason, I only got an empty mission screen in the ship) it said I got 2 intrinsics but I only had 1 when I returned to the dry dock. 

Edit: After doing a few more missions I earned a total of 13 (or ended up at 13 either way) intrinsics according to the mission screen when I hit the orbiter, though the latest in mission screen said 7-8 I believe. When I checked at my dojo console I had 7 total including the 1 I mentioned earlier. Where are they going?

Edited by KCToxic
Added more info

I just did a mission whose reward screen stated that I had received 23 Intrinsics. When I got to the Drydock I only had 9 to spend.

This turns every visit to the Drydock into a disappointment as you learn just how badly you have fallen short of the mission summary's total.

hello! i am going to confirm this weird bug, i do not really understand what's going wrong.

for that i understood, i should have 19 points. however, when i go to upgrade my intrinsics trees, i will find only 17 points, basically two points are missing. the following screenshots show the state.

at the end of the mission:
Warframe0057.jpg

Orbiter > Raijeck:
Warframe0058.jpg

at the beginning i thought that that was a sync problem between my client and the server. i already checked and let the client optimize its cache. dunno what to do more further.

Off-Topic: another bug: i cannot ever check the summary at the end of the mission itself. (Railjack) i must leave the Dojo going back to my Orbiter and finally the system will show up the stats. it's a bit weird and it gives me the impression not to gain resources and so on.

still, i would appreciate a more detailed explanation about "what" a players is supposed to do in order to gain more intrinsic points. i spend 90% of my time by playing as facility-manager (resources and repairs), sometimes i went out there and i took down some Grineer Crewship. result: 1-2 point; what the hell!?

thanks ahead time for your dealing and assistance.

• Like 2

Same problem here. Every mission I only actually receive half of intrinsics, rounded down also for odd number rewards. So 9 intrinsics on mission reward screen gives me only 4. I had no boosters and its been this way every mission through both hot fixes. Very frustrating. 

yep.. End of match screen said 64 Intrinsics and i was like great i can up Engineer and Gunner to level 6.. upped my Engineer went to up Gunner and it said i only had 16 left was kinda pissed i wanted Gunner 6 first but assumed i had the actual 64 so i just did it without thinking

I have the same issue but not only with the intrinsics. I often get +/- 450 Pustrels during the mission (resource booster FTW), but in the end mission screen I ca see only ~40 picked up not counting a random reward for the mission completion. This way I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time trying to get 2400 Pustrels for repairing wreckage.

It seems like the resources that were picked up by railjack are not counted towards rewards for the whole mission.

unknown.png

Edited by Senatorninjayen

I've had the exact same issue, did a mission that spanned a pretty long while and the mission said I had earned 38 intrinsics. I got back to my dojo and I am at the same number of intrinsics I was on when I went into the mission which was 27, I didn't earn a single one. Weirdly enough though I also had a second bug very closely related which was that I did a mission lasting about 43 minutes and didn't earn a single intrinsic despite having destroyed 2 crewships repaired just about everything and killed 4 boarding crews. Honestly I was expecting a huge amount of bugs with this update but no where near the same amount if not more than Plains on launch day. At this point in time playing Railjack is at best a dissapointment and at worst a literal waste of 30+ minutes. This is some Pre-alpha levels of bugs

just noticed it myself mission summary said i got 16 points in intrinsics but then went to my intinsics and only had 11 i had 6 before i ran the 2 missions i did so only got 5 out of the so called 16 least to say im pretty pissed

just read a few comments saying that its half is missing well i didn't even get half so im not really sure what the hell is going on

oh this is a pc bug report well im on console and got the same issue

Edited by (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar