The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not receiving number of intrinsics stated from end mission screen

Inuus_x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, -Luxic- said:

Same issue i guess. I started the a mission at gian point and did the mission. (3) of them. I have booster but i diddnt get a single Intrisic.

Return to orbiter and open menu, profile, intrinsic. My intrinsic goes from 114, to 266, to 282, to 360, to 409, to 473, it updates when returned to orbiter.

Some bugs from a year ago appears to no longer occur, but more recent bugs about intrinsic fails to update happens.

Bug 1: Joined someone's railjack, complete mission and return Dry Dock. Fails to update intrinsic. Return to orbiter or load relay hub is the only way I found to update the number of intrinsic I got from mission.

Bug 2: The mission results have a display bug, it show only the old intrinsic number I already have, and appear to gain no intrinsic from mission.

I'm on PS4. I looked and I had 420 intrinsics before leaving my dojo to do a railjack mission solo. The end of mission report screen said I received 84 intrinsics (had an affinity booster from sorties during a double affinity event that's currently on during the Orphix Venom event). When I got back, it said I only had 464, so I only gained 44 instead of 84. This is very frustrating... 

Edited by (PSN)Oracle-Raven