Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactic - Rank 3 - Command Link

DarkRuler2500

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

How do you use the inter-ship fast-travel?

If you have the engineer perk, using your omni anywhere outside the ship (even 20km away) recalls you back to the Railjack.
If you have the tactical perk, hit "L" key (default) and it'll bring up a minimap with teleport points for fast travel within the Railjack.

• Like 3

On 2019-12-14 at 10:24 AM, SocialFox said:

If you have the engineer perk, using your omni anywhere outside the ship (even 20km away) recalls you back to the Railjack.
If you have the tactical perk, hit "L" key (default) and it'll bring up a minimap with teleport points for fast travel within the Railjack.

Okay but what do i use on Xbox?

5 hours ago, (XB1)WolfWarrrior117 said:

On Ps4 its HOLD right bumper to open ability choice menu ( ex. r. bumper+x  is first ability), and press left or right (don't remember exactly) arrow on d-pad. It opens tactical map. Point to one of PoI on map, press jump/use to teleport. 

Edited by (PS4)Jacobivan

On 2020-02-22 at 1:56 AM, (PS4)Jacobivan said:

On Ps4 its HOLD right bumper to open ability choice menu ( ex. r. bumper+x  is first ability), and press left or right (don't remember exactly) arrow on d-pad. It opens tactical map. Point to one of PoI on map, press jump/use to teleport. 

Yep. Xbox - Hold ability select menu and press left of the direction pad and it will bring up a map.

On 2020-02-21 at 5:49 PM, (XB1)WolfWarrrior117 said:

Alternatively, you might have to go into your controller setup in the options menu and set your tactical menu to a button. It is how I do it, as I do not use the ability menu on a normal basis. I change my controls when I go do railjack, fishing, or hunting, to add the tactical (for RJ) or ability (for fishing/hunting) menus to my setup.