Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Are The "best" Weapons?

Bobsplosion

Question

Hey guys. Just got back to this game after a solid few months break. Trying to get back in the hang of things, but even when I left, I wasn't a spectacular player.

So what I'd like to know is what the upper echelon of weapons is (and what mods go with them,) so that I have an idea of what I'm working towards. Any help is appreciated.

I've been using the Dread and Despair for mainly hours now, but I suppose it's only fair to move on. (Warframe suggestions are also good.)

Straightforward enough.

Any Warframe that complements them best?

Also, I've heard some mumbling a about Orthos Prime vs Galatine. I use a normal Orthos, but I'd love to hear both sides.

Nova, Nekros, Rhino, or Vauban. (I personally use Trinity)

Galatine's charge-swing sustained dps is calculated at 87% more damage than Orthos Prime using a crit build, and 14% with a standard charge build.

Find the threads though, don't take my word.

Straightforward enough.

Any Warframe that complements them best?

Also, I've heard some mumbling a about Orthos Prime vs Galatine. I use a normal Orthos, but I'd love to hear both sides.

Don't know about frame but Orthos prime is straight upgrade on normal Orthos. Galatine is slower than Orthos Prime but deals massive damage.

Well, for the sake of providing an alternative to Soma, Sobek is what I would recommend if you are a fan of shotguns. May not be new, but got buffed and is now a solid competitor to the Hek (another good shotgun, see wiki for main differences).

As for secondary weapon, I'm personally doing some heavy farming for the Bronco Prime, also called "the pocket Hek", and for a good reason.

Galatine is an obvious choice for melee, but it's a bit slow and it's a charge-build weapon (its normal attacks are on par with the Cronus).

While not an endgame weapon, kogake is pretty damn fun (if you like facekicks) and has nice jump-attack knockdown, charge-attack ragdoll and ground finisher effects. It's always recommended if you like melee.

As for mods and stuff, I warmly recommend having a good long look at the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

It's kept up-to-date with datamined info, so you also know what drops from where.

Mods are very self-explanatory.

best weapon? ultran1ce-egt- has it

ctfwsdxt.jpg

as far as I know all done on the exp event xD

How exactly do you go about getting the Acrid? I don't see a BP for it in the market, and it's not for sale either.

clantech <3

Edited by Seira-EGT-