Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking issues since old blood

(NSW)VertroxNightBlood

Huge matchmaking issues since the old blood update. joining active nodes like Helene and having no one join your squad, Failure to join sessions, long wait times when selecting a node while "looking for squad" only to launch solo or join a squad and then have "session unavailable". Others not joining your active session seems to be "fixed" by completely restarting the switch but that does not solve the issues when trying to join a currently active squad. 

17 hours ago, (NSW)WesFX said:

Just adding, for me it seems like these problems only sprout up after putting the Switch into sleep mode, and resuming later.

I've gotten ping warnings when trying to join groups through invite.

It doesn't matter if I start from a complete restart of the system or not, if other players haven't done that and it tries to match me with them I won't connect. 

On 2019-12-16 at 5:33 AM, (NSW)ManicDevlin said:

Yes there is a bug so it's not just me. 

If game says "finding squad..." for a few seconds and then doesn't find anyone it means you need to close game and reopen then you find people. 

Since old blood update if you leave your game open and console goes to sleep. This bug happens.

Even starting from a full restart of the system will still present connection issues. If other players haven't restarted completely attempting to join an active session or launching in a squad with someone who hasn't restarted will kick you from the squad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having the same issue. I just rerturned with all the 7th anniversary hype and noticed I could not find any groups to join in relic farming. I thought maybe no one was doing it and was about to make a post about it. Will try to reboot my game instead of waking it from sleep mode to see if I have any luck.