Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What damage-type do Crew Ships primarily hit with?

Gravemind93

Question

I've got all the resistance mods for my jack, and I'm at the point where Crewships are the only real threat, and I wanna mitigate them as much as possible. So, without painstakingly testing myself, does anybody know what they hit with? Do the side guns have a different type than the front ones the pilot has?

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Still testing myself, but heat and electric resistance seems to be doing me alright.  Could be placebo.  Thus far I've only seen three elemental based damage effects on my Railjack - fire outbreaks, electric outbreaks, and iced up doors.  Listed in what I've observed to be the order of frequency.  I'm doubtful toxin covers hull fractures, but as I only have the avionic that maxes out at 10% WITH a fully ranked up grid slot, I'm not sure I'd notice the difference in frequency or just a placebo effect.

It stands to reason most damage coming in is the "IPS" of railjack anyway.  What crewships do though?  Wild guess - some fire damage, mostly just whatever punches holes in my ship though.

You'll have to experiment, feel out what works for you.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer