Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Nova Is Getting Nerfed, When Is It?

skyash

Never. The haters said that so people wouldn't play Nova anymore.

What? That is obviously not true... You think that around 70% of the community joined together in secret and made a plan on how to make people stop playing a certain frame that the don't like? I'm not 100% sure if she is getting nerfed, I think DE said that they may though, TBF she doesn't need a nerf, just Molecular Prime does, the double damage buff is god tier on it's own, never mind the explosions. If she had to get nerfed other than Molecular Prime then I would go for a slight speed nerf as she is a little fast for my tastes. I do have her BTW, she is not my favorite though, the best, but not the most fun.

Well considering I have not once seen the source of the rumor, no, she probably isn't getting nerfed. Now if someone can provide the ORIGINAL statement from DE that she would be nerf, show it now or stop these pointless threads. (Credibility: I am personally on the forums at least once every hour while I'm awake. I've seen a good number of these threads and not one with even a quote from DE)

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

I doubt anytime soon, her complete level of squishy alone makes her balanced.

Besides she is only a benefit to the team so long as she is staying with the team, especially when you get an M.Prime spammer. (if for example you are doing Xini, she should be standing on the box in the middle of the fork in the main crossage/at the base of the front ramp of the Cryopod). Kills don't matter for **** and Nova is only limiting her own Affinity gain by doing so.

AD (Antimatter Drop) is a nuke yes...But you have to charge it with precious munitions and a period of complete vulnerability (and we are talking about NOVA)

Null Star is a 1 ability that everyone else should get buffed too (Ember was a great start, but Volts' Shock is the main issue I know of), just sayin'.

Wormhole is only situationaly better than Volt's Speed. Not much of a problem there for sure!

Edited by un1337ninj4

She will get nerfed , its been said for DE Steve i think , just go check the whole thing , he act like its he said accidently but yea... sorry guy , i m lazy to find it for you , and you are lazy to search for yourself , so just cry when she will get nerfed

anyways the only thing we know "she will get nerfed" no detail how and when , maybe the debuff? or hp / shield of nova (is pretty hight , for crazy damage dealer)

go watch livestream 14 or 13

can't remember which

"shes on the list"

(the nerf list)

The list is for frames to get reworked. Scott has said every single frame is a work in progress. This does not explicitly mean nerf, it only implies the possibility. Also, Scott had said that changes to Nova wouldn't happen until every frame before her was tweaked.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

If I had to guess I'd say right before the next caster comes out so the new caster looks better.

Much like Vauban and Nekros, Rhino and Vauban, and other cases I'm sure exist.

This is the truth.

DE tends to nerf current best frames just before new one is released. You wouldnt buy something that is underpowered, right?

Exactly. "To be looked at" This does NOT mean nerf hammer.

Considering that buffing her is not an option and enough people complain about her power levels I'm pretty sure nerf hammer is very likely to hit her. It took only few threads to butt F*** Rhino and leave him weeping for couple weeks

Edited by WhisperByte

The list is for frames to get reworked. Scott has said every single frame is a work in progress. This does not explicitly mean nerf, it only implies the possibility. Also, Scott had said that changes to Nova wouldn't happen until every frame before her was tweaked.

Huh, pretty sure it won't be a buff.

Well considering I have not once seen the source of the rumor, no, she probably isn't getting nerfed. Now if someone can provide the ORIGINAL statement from DE that she would be nerf, show it now or stop these pointless threads. (Credibility: I am personally on the forums at least once every hour while I'm awake. I've seen a good number of these threads and not one with even a quote from DE)

look at the last livestream, it came out of scott's mouth.