Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack mission rewards.

Fenrys_Delta

Ok, we all know railjack is one buggy mess at the moment. I haven´t had a SINGLE mission without a bug or a glitch. Some are reall game breakers.

It´s so painful to play for 20 or 30 minutes and get rewarded with nothing just because of a bug.

Until railjack gets all its bugs smashed, material rewards should be like intrinsics: no matter if you fail or if you abort, you get the goodies.

Right now I don´t feel like playing railjack at all, cause it´s been a waste of my time, being screwed by bugs, host migrations that leads to other bugs and so on and so forth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadiesRhino217 said:

Complaining about bugs on WF is liking complaining about the rain in a subtropical country. This game will never be properly coded, unless someone bought it from DE

Come on, now. The rest of the game has some bugs here and there, but nothing too bad.

But the railjack content is nigh unplayable due to the massive amount of bugs and glitches.

30 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Come on, now. The rest of the game has some bugs here and there, but nothing too bad.

But the railjack content is nigh unplayable due to the massive amount of bugs and glitches.

Maybe for some people. I'm running WF on an 8 year old toaster laptop that's never been upgraded, and I rarely run into game breaking bugs. A few inconveniencing bugs that can take a minute or two to figure out a workaround, sure, but other than that the new content for me runs pretty smooth.

Makes me question what you're running WF on and what you consider to be "unplayable".

Try playing a single node for over 30 HOURS for an avionic that won't drop (void hole), only to have your fist Vidar Mk3 reactor drop.  Catch is, only the host (which you're not) gets it because the end of skirmish rewards get bugged for the rest of the crew. 30 HOURS for my first one to drop, and I don't even get it because they released such a buggy effing mess. Well done, DE. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)MacFly_333 said:

Catch is, only the host (which you're not) gets it because the end of skirmish rewards get bugged for the rest of the crew.

I want to know if this is a bug because in my party, my teammate have said they'v gotten different rewards at times.

All party got same reward.

Half the party got same reward, while other got different.

Edited by PeachyPeaches

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-23 at 1:04 AM, Fenrys_Delta said:

I mean, maybe this is the case with online play when connection isn't very good, but when I played solo, I barely encountered any game breaking bugs (except that one when you randomly autofail a mission for no reason, happened once). Now, I did encounter a lot of bugs, but nothing that would prevent me from finishing the mission.

When I played with a friend, we also didn't have any game breaking issues, although there were more bugs occuring.

aaaand this is why I said they should have waited until after the holidays to release Railjack, but noo.. gotta have all the content now, and look at what we got. if it were down to me we would still be waiting for Railjack, but at least once it came out there wouldn't be nearly this many problems.

the first wave of fixes seems to have mentioned most of the game-breaking stuff (nothing about crewship though, unless I missed that). Megan said there was a focus on hotfixing over updates for now, so we'll get more fixes. I personally want to see Avionics capacity get untied from RNG and some of the Railjack Console UIs get improved. oh, and a buff to Titanium drop rates wouldn't hurt either.