Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blink Not Working?

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Not sure if anybody has pointed this out. And before anybody say anything, yes I tried looking up multiple times to see if this issue was discussed for console players. 

But I’ve been trying to use blink according to the latest updates and my arch wing just won’t blink. Feeling like a moron being played for an early April Fools joke. 

Why is it an issue for me personally? Because the missions be taking way too long to complete and resources haven’t been increased or anything for consoles. So being able to blink towards enemy crew ships and fighters and destroy them is definitely important. Especially if I’m the only one in the Railjack mission that is actually doing anything. 

Not to mention there is almost zero communication going on no matter how hard I try to communicate with the squad. They just ignore me and make missions take too long. Had to wait almost 10 minutes for a guy to return to the ship to start the next mission. So something needs to be done about that. 

But blink not working is definitely a big pebble in both boots I fished out of the lakes. Especially when you’re being ambushed and your team isn’t shooting the enemies. Really hope this issue gets solved. And maybe we console players get compensated for all these issues we’ve had to deal with this past month. Like maybe some sort of resource booster and resource booster weekend would be nice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Blink is tied to move down as the Archwing control. Tapping it while moving forward is how you blink. 

Haha, you're funny

I’ve moved in ALL directions. Nothing worked. Like I said, I did it according to the updates and it still doesn’t work for me. Nor does it work for a few others I’ve played with. And when I try to look it up, I keep finding PC players. Try again. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I’ve moved in ALL directions. Nothing worked. Like I said, I did it according to the updates and it still doesn’t work for me. Nor does it work for a few others I’ve played with. And when I try to look it up, I keep finding PC players. Try again. 

On PC, it's tied to tapping the "sprint" button, instead of holding it down. Is it different for console?