Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Sane People Will Never Spend Their Platinum On

Inberun

Resources (LOL)

Grand Finale

Fusion Packs

Mod Packs (Hopefully there are no one naive enough to spend their plats on these #@*&$@s left)

Forma (at least for now)

Credits (ROFL)

I'v actually bought 1 of the Grand Finale , and I did but Credits to buy my Lex when I first made my account.

Guess I'm not sane :(

Any weapon that has a blueprint you can buy

Any warframe (only acceptable choice is Vauban)

Any resources/credit/mod/fusion crap

Revives

Rushing foundry

Rushing dojo rooms

There is alot wrong with the market to be honest

The 70 plat frames are a good deal, you get slot and potato all in one.

I buy resources, not every one likes to farm them.  Based on the missions I do, Ferrite is the lowest amount I have for resources and buy it time to time when needed.

Also on A side note, I have all frames and weapons and still have over 2000 plat remaining from my grand master pack. So yah being able to buy resources is not a bad idea.

I just wish they made a 3x XP package 2x not fast enough for me haha

Edited by MindlessWar

One could argue, that its part of the game to farm. Because if you already have everything purchased, what's the point in playing? This is a grinding game and bypassing that is like playing a puzzle game and skipping the puzzles.

^ this.

Why would you play the game if you have nothing else to farm? How many things can you kill before you realize wow i bought the 90% of the game...

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Anyone who spends 90 plat on 30,000 credits is a fool. Frankly, I'm surprised DE isn't embarrassed just having such an insulting item in their market.

That's so true. Better to spend your plat on a credit booster and do some void runs for 2x credit rewards at the end.

Colors

Weapons that can be crafted

I agree with you on the weapons but I'm too busy looking fabulous to agree with you on the colors thing. Then again I won 1k plat on a stream so my judgement senses may be a bit numb since I never really spent anything.

IMO, in an ideal world, only things you could buy with platinum would be equipment slots and cosmetic options (of which there would be SO many more - new animation sets, more helmets, more weapon reskins, probably no more colour packs actually, syandanas (with better physics pls!) and dangly bits... etc., all statless of course) - I'm undecided on forma/reactors/catalysts but the ethics purist in me says gameplay content should be obtained through playing the game only.

Meanwhile, RNG would be replaced entirely with progress-based systems ("tokens" is the word most commonly used here), so that it would take longer than the current statistical expected value to attain a given item, but progress would be constant and measurable. For mod drops, I can see the sense in maintaining a semblance of RNG with an entropy algorithm to guarantee you'll eventually get what you want, but 'frame abilities should be taken out of rotation (with safeguards to ensure you can't sell/fuse/whatever your last one of a given ability).

Resources (LOL)

Grand Finale

Fusion Packs

Mod Packs (Hopefully there are no one naive enough to spend their plats on these #@*&$@s left)

Forma (at least for now)

Credits (ROFL)

forma is on the top selling page of the market. someone is buying it and a lot of it.

Used plat for slots, color and yup I rushed the foundry. After spending nearly a month trying to get embers system, I sure as hell wanted to try her out as quickly as possible. I have rushed the foundry more than once, if that is "not having a feel or sense of what moneys worth."

Well thats your prerogative to think so, in the end it has no impact on my life. And well thank you for caring about my economy, but I worked hard to get that little extra so I could have some fun in a game I like to support. :)

^ this.

Why would you play the game if you have nothing else to farm? How many things can you kill before you realize wow i bought the 90% of the game...

I disagree. I'm not interested in the journey because it's all grind. I play this game because I want to use the stuff I spend 70% of my time grinding for.