Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Tips

(XBOX)intelmn312

Question

My squishy basic Railjack can't handle any damage without breaches every minute and I eventually run out of "Repair Juice" or whatever its name is. I try to leave it at the start but enemies still target it(last 4 nodes on earth, before is fine). I have no problem taking down enemies with Amesha and Imperator Vandal(Solo).

I'm waiting to complete all MK3 stuff and build them and maybe it will be easier?

I have some MK1 wreckage parts are they worth considering or should I convert them to Dirac?

Any mods worth considering? Cheesy strategy?

9 answers to this question

You can get all of the materials for sigma mk3 from earth. Use archwing to clear out the lowest level node and then just fly around gathering resources. After you get enough titanium and asterite for a mk3 sigma weapon, try to just rush through missions for the 750/1k cubic diode rewards at the end of the mission (this may not be a thing on console yet, so you may need to farm it the same way as titanium). After you get a mk3 gun, use it to keep speedrunning low level earth missions until you get Zetki bulkhead (drops from non-elite Kosma Cutter). Level that up immediately. a mk3 gun and a zetki bulkhead should get you a railjack able to get through saturn. Farm Elite Gyre Cutters in high level saturn until you get Zetki Hyperstrike. Get mk3 tycho seekers somewhere in there, and you've pretty much got a barely veil ready railjack.

Edited by Forblaze

Just now, (XB1)intelmn312 said:

About Intrinsics, should I upgrade them evenly or which one should I fully upgrade first, as a solo player. I know I should wait for the Command but I don't have time farming Kuva Liches.

Level 4 Tactical > Level 5 Gunnery > Level 5 Engineering > Level 5 Piloting

That should unlock all of mechanics in what I think is their order of usefulness. 

Mk3 parts will only help you so much. You need to farm some avionics. There are decent avionics on every planet. 

I did the archwing thing (with other people) through to Veil (back when no-one had a good RJ), and then I went back to Earth to farm for a bit for things like Particle Ram and Zekti Bulkhead.

Edited by schilds

Get some MKIII parts from the clan (I assume you're in one). The sigma reactor MKiii is better than most dropped reactors due to rng and it's cheap to build. Get to the enemies using the slingshot as soon as you arrived. This doesn't guarantee they're not after your railjack unfortunately. But hopefully, your railjack got spawned far enough from the battlefield (this is rng).