Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for kuva lich expansion

CyborgKombat

What about instead of making kuva lich beacon, there would be kuva lich hq node (maybe with kuva fortress tileset or maybe a new tileset?) where it's guaranteed to spawn. And the idea could be expanded on, like some limits etc. And it could be actually like raid/dungeon with the lich being boss in the node.

This is obviously just a draft of the system. What do you think guys?

1 hour ago, CyborgKombat said:

What do you think guys?

maybe fix some stuff first. I for one don't mind the instakill thing too much, but there must be a better system that all of us can enjoy without taking Revives. then there's the RNG of the weapons, which IMO should either be influenced by how the Lich is killed (e.g. if you kill them with a pistol before Stabbing them, they will always have either the Kuva Seer or Kuva Brakk), or the weapon should be predetermined and the Larvling wields a vanilla version of it, indicating what they will use as a weapon when made into a Lich.

I'm hoping some changes will be coming pretty soon, along with Corpus and Infested equivalents of Liches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

maybe fix some stuff first. I for one don't mind the instakill thing too much, but there must be a better system that all of us can enjoy without taking Revives. then there's the RNG of the weapons, which IMO should either be influenced by how the Lich is killed (e.g. if you kill them with a pistol before Stabbing them, they will always have either the Kuva Seer or Kuva Brakk), or the weapon should be predetermined and the Larvling wields a vanilla version of it, indicating what they will use as a weapon when made into a Lich.

I'm hoping some changes will be coming pretty soon, along with Corpus and Infested equivalents of Liches.

Yeah the instakill doesn't bother me and while some of the abilities can be a little annoying (radiation for example) I'd honestly be 'happy' with some really 'simple' changes... or at least they'd make more interested in doing them again...

• Reduce the number of murmors needed or increase their spawn... and allow us to carry on to the next symbol when the current one is full
  • Lose the rng on value for the weapon and then use the 5 forma to max out the stats instead. 
  • Remove the forced 5 forma and restrict xp to rank 30.   The last 2 alone solves multiple issues that we're complaining over...
  • A way to just ditch the lich wouldn't hurt, time restricted or expensive so as not to be abused.  Trades fine until you get something someone doesn't want...
  • bonus points if we get no repeat weapons until we have one of each, higher kuva rewards from the lich and/or a way to collect a 'shard' of the ephemeras so we can go see someone and then have crafted like we can rivens....

While some may not see the instant death as a problem, I personally feel that more than anything that is the worst aspect of it.

It symbolizes DE basically throwing their hands in the air and giving up on any realistic challenge that poses a real threat, instead we have a simulated threat from a death that is outright unavoidable without being comically lucky.

I don't want a randomized guessing game to be the new standard for "difficulty" in DE's mind, which is why I oppose that specific mechanic with such vigor (or vitriol as some see it).