Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor Fomorian

Almurzim

So I've been able to solo the Balor Fomorian million damage reward in the past but now with the Empyrian archwing changes I don't even come close anymore.

With the combination of lower damage and smaller magazine sizes I can't destroy enough of the nodes on the core anymore in the allotted time. I don't have all the archwings or weapons or mods so I can't min/max it out, but I was able to do it just fine using my current mods with my Amesha/Larkspur combo.

So either a look at balancing the mission in regards to the archwing changes or the archwing weapons themselves could be used.

i don't think you have to focus on the node anymore, (correct me if i'm wrong) that point aside why don't you run it with other player ? Since we can't spam blink anymore i don't see the point of doing it solo.

3 hours ago, Almurzim said:

With the combination of lower damage and smaller magazine sizes I can't destroy enough of the nodes on the core anymore in the allotted time. I don't have all the archwings or weapons or mods so I can't min/max it out, but I was able to do it just fine using my current mods with my Amesha/Larkspur combo

Larkspur was broken by the Empyrian update. It's pretty useless at the moment.

Cyngas was fast enough to kill all the nodes with time to spare, but Imperator is probably still good too.

Its bugged on the damage to the Core. I was the only one in public group shooting at the core and got 0% damage for mission. lol Destroyed the core with some good damage but doesn't show on end of result display. The need to fix this also because this space doesn't not apply to the Railjack damage. Please make them all the same so it make sense.

Edited by kwlingo

I managed 1 mill solo with my Imperator Vandal yesterday and I was missing almost all of the mods you get from the mission (i.e. the elemental ones). Over numerous runs I didn't manage to hit a million a second time though.