Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobs that hit Limbo in the rift without being in it

0verridden

I've come back after a while and would like to ask why it seems that as time passes more and more mobs seem to just magically be able to hit Limbo inside the rift when he doesn't have any mobs with him inside it.

Are there enemies in the Void map tileset that can now hit Limbo inside it as well? Or perhaps maybe there are mobs inside the rift that are stasis-ed but can still hurt Limbo? I always thought only the toxic infested mobs could do that, and usually that is very clear since they have animations depicting toxic effect working on you. I was getting one-shot 1 or 2 times in today's Sortie for instance, but I could not locate what killed me at all.

I know that Ospreys to this day can still hurt Limbo through the rift. However the infested versions do not harm you but they can harm objectives. There isn't any reason for either of them to be able to do so. I would be fine with either of these features, but not both. That's just inconsistent.

I think certain enemies being able to harm Limbo while in the rift alone would be fine if it would just be telegraphed properly, and explained. Randomly dying to harmful elements of the map (perhaps that was what killed me somehow?) or mobs that do not announce themselves to be somehow rift-bypassing is not exactly fair now is it?

Yeah certain enemies can hit limbo if their attacks are different than basic projectiles.I specifically remember the toxic ospreys that leave a poison trail one shotting me for some reason.Also weirdly it seemed like the initial toxin trail hits you in like the first second or 2 but if you just walk through it after the osprey had stopped it doesnt seem to do anything.Its so confusing

• 2 weeks later...