The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Launch Twitch Drops!

[DE]Helen

On 2020-01-20 at 2:26 PM, [DE]Helen said:
  • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
  Reveal hidden contents

Q: If I participated in the previous Empyrean Twitch Drop campaign, can I double up on the same drops from this campaign?
A: Yes, you can! These drops are one per account per campaign. That means you can have a maximum of two of each item: one from each Twitch Drop campaign!

Q: I linked my account but haven't been receiving drops. What should I do?
A: Try unlinking and then relinking your Warframe and Twitch accounts!

1. Sign into warframe.com
  2. Account Management > User Information
    1. On this page, you will see whether you're linked to Twitch. Text will show which account is linked. Example: "Twitch Sync: Linked to [DE]Helen. Click here to unlink"
    2. You can also see if your account is not linked. Example: "Twitch Sync: Click here to link"
  3. If you are linked, follow the prompts to unlink your account. Once you know your account is no longer linked, make sure you are signed into the correct Twitch and Warframe accounts that you want to use for the campaign. Then link your accounts here!

Please contact our Support Team if this method does not work for you! They will do everything they can to help.

So I got the first drop because it said partner streams only. I didnt get drop two and am to late for that but drop 3 says "Watch any channel in Warframe directory". I've been streaming for awhile and had it open last night with the video going from my phone and didnt get anything. Can it not be my own stream?

15 hours ago, (PS4)draco_86 said:

So I got the first drop because it said partner streams only. I didnt get drop two and am to late for that but drop 3 says "Watch any channel in Warframe directory". I've been streaming for awhile and had it open last night with the video going from my phone and didnt get anything. Can it not be my own stream?

I think the person streaming might also need twitched linked aswell im not sure.

On 2020-01-20 at 11:26 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Drop 2: Mag with Itzal Noggle

• January 24 at 2:00 PM ET to January 27 at 1:55 PM ET
  • Watch 30 minutes consecutively
  • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
  • One per account
  • Only available on Twitch

Wait what? I watched last week, I didn't get this!

Archived