The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If There Is One Thing That Is Killing The Game For Me...

Dunkelheit

... it is the droprate of Orokin Cells right now.

Your best bet is to kill Ruk as of now and he drops 1 Cell/ run. With everything and its mother needing Orokin Cells, I need 45 at the moment. Am I supposed to run Ruk 45 times now? Hello Burnout.....

It is no big deal to farm for one weapon, but I have the goal to get every weapon in the game and this is killing me.

I can really stand to farm some ressource here and there... but Orokin Cells are crazy atm. And to be frank, you guys from DE should drop the number of cells needed for the prime stuff.

Don't know if it'll help you, but I usually just run Helene. Go to Helene with Master Thief, run around and open all the lockers / containers you can ( I usually get at least one Orokin Cell from those, maybe two, plus a chance at Cells from the enemies ), kill all the guys, and extract at 5. Wash, rinse, repeat. Also makes for okay Plastid farming, or at least that's been my experience.

Edited by TheResult

And what does that have to do with the droprate and the number of items that use Orokin Cells as a necessary component?

At the moment, for my most dire needs, I need 45 Orokin Cells. Let a Ruk run take 10 minutes and let us say, you find 1 on average in each run. This is 450 minutes only for farming Orokin Cells. Talk about fun.

And of course I used the Wiki, read the comments, everyone is raging about the droprates atm.

Don't know if it'll help you, but I usually just run Helene. Go to Helene with Master Thief, run around and open all the lockers / containers you can ( I usually get at least one Orokin Cell from those, maybe two, plus a chance at Cells from the enemies ), kill all the guys, and extract at 5. Wash, rinse, repeat. Also makes for okay Plastid farming, or at least that's been my experience.

Thank you very much, this is actually a good suggestion.

And what does that have to do with the droprate and the number of items that use Orokin Cells as a necessary component?

At the moment, for my most dire needs, I need 45 Orokin Cells. Let a Ruk run take 10 minutes and let us say, you find 1 on average in each run. This is 450 minutes only for farming Orokin Cells. Talk about fun.

And of course I used the Wiki, read the comments, everyone is raging about the droprates atm.

But if you get 45 orokin cells then you're done with the amount needed for the entire game, so it'll never happen again.

Take your time, get one a day, get 2 the next, etc. Primes take 10, but not all, so just get the ones that do take 10 and speedrush Ruk, or do Mimas survival with an ignis. Fun and Oro cells mixed in one there,.

Thanks guys for the helpful tipps. I am almost willing to farm this S#&$ :)

But I doubt that I am done after 45 cells... next content update will have other primes and the newer ones need 15 cells/ weapon.. Forma needs one, every helmet needs one etc.

Thanks guys for the helpful tipps. I am almost willing to farm this S#&$ :)

But I doubt that I am done after 45 cells... next content update will have other primes and the newer ones need 15 cells/ weapon.. Forma needs one, every helmet needs one etc.

Take your time, when you got all weapons and everything, game becomes boring , take your time.

... it is the droprate of Orokin Cells right now.

Your best bet is to kill Ruk as of now and he drops 1 Cell/ run. With everything and its mother needing Orokin Cells, I need 45 at the moment. Am I supposed to run Ruk 45 times now? Hello Burnout.....

It is no big deal to farm for one weapon, but I have the goal to get every weapon in the game and this is killing me.

I can really stand to farm some ressource here and there... but Orokin Cells are crazy atm. And to be frank, you guys from DE should drop the number of cells needed for the prime stuff.

Orokin Cells drop like candy now days... Also should try Orokin Derelict defense, or survival dude... really... they drop all over the damn place... majority of my cells come from there... Or from farming plastids on Saturn with Master thief, and Thieves wit maxed out at Hyperion all day long... I just happen to come across a lot of Cells while doing that even though I wasn't looking for them.

Lol, that could take several days or weeks on Saturn or Ceres

Not all of us have the ability to dedicate several days or weeks worth of play in that kind of timeframe.

Even if you're averaging about 1 cell every 10 min that's ~260 hours of play for cells... that's a pretty significant investment.

It doesn't really bother *me* personally... as I am sitting on maybe 40-50 cells and have everything I have any intention of getting till they release something that isn't just samey slight upgrades to previous weapons... I don't plan on spending any more forma on anything because they keep releasing upgrades to previous weapons... so yeah.

Edited by Bakim0n0

Ogris needs an ogris prime. just sayin. would be pretty sweet, either that or a reskin this hoboish look to the ogris dosent make it look stable enough to be a rocket launcher, torid looks fine the way it is, ogris needs a make over...

Ogris doesn't need an ogris prime... plus it's a clan weapon.

The amount of time, money and effort that has been put into the Ogris both from a research standpoint and a use standpoint would cause a S#&$-storm that would dwarf all others if they made a prime version of a clan weapon.