Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prevent Kuva siphons to spawn in assassinations

Asdryu

Listen: we can all agree that there's two kind of assassination missions in Warframe: quick and painful. I'm not gonna sugar coat anything. This has been something that has been plaguing long enough and nobody did anything and now it's reaching some seriously annoying levels. The worst are the ones with invulnerability phases and where all you have to do is wait (big deal, so hard).

How is this an issue with kuva? Well, let me show you!

Spoiler

1S47a1o.jpg
RdWLVcR.jpg
Vuv2ztB.jpg

Tried to edit the images the least possible and I censored the guy because he was clearly mad at something and has been unnecessarily punished enough for simply trying to play. So, what happened (before the host migration) is that Lich Krill wasn't getting in his "frozen" state where you're finally granted the chance to "hurt" him, probably bugged because he got blocked by skills (after all, there were Khora&Venari, Rhino and Magus Anomaly). AFTER the guy rage quitted, host migration happened, Krill got fixed, we killed him but we couldn't extract.

If anyone wants to be my (or our) guest and dares to say to learn to not use Magus Anomaly and/or avoid to use any cc on Krill (which is a boss like many that hasn't been touched in years) then let us suggest they also add the Ropalolist fight in the kuva siphon rolls (I also wonder how much lore we can break with these).
I COULD suggest for a bug fix, but we all know how long these can take and for good reasons

Edited by Asdryu
  • Like 1

frankly i'd rather do the Assassination Missions in Siphons than something blander and more boring like Survival or usually Excavation, Et Cetera.

Assassination Missions are all easy, i'm okay with that.
ropalapalapa is a whole 'nother ballgame though, that's not even a Boss Fight. don't try to threaten me with that garbage.

10 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

Tried to edit the images the least possible and I censored the guy because he was clearly mad at something and has been unnecessarily punished enough for simply trying to play.

Major respect for being considerate to a frustrated player. ❤️

If the Siphons are the reason for the boss breaking, they need to be addressed.
If perhaps the host migration was the reason extraction broke, that also needs to be addressed.

Sorry to hear things went so poorly.

13 minutes ago, taiiat said:

frankly i'd rather do the Assassination Missions in Siphons than something blander and more boring like Survival or usually Excavation, Et Cetera.

Assassination Missions are all easy, i'm okay with that.
ropalapalapa is a whole 'nother ballgame though, that's not even a Boss Fight. don't try to threaten me with that garbage.

As I'd love ANY mission myself over any mobile defense and any other form of those, but assassinations are a differnent kind of mission that for some reasons aren't  touched by KUVA Liches. Still, I prefer a mobile defense than throwing to the wind the option of doing a kuva flood because it spawned in Hades which is the Ambulas fight and defeats the whole purpose of getting an optimized and efficient way of earning kuva

Yeah that's why i never do bosses siphons, especially Kril. Too many bugs. Since these will never be fixed, asking for a removal from the siphon missions pool might be the most pragmatic option indeed. Still unlikely to happen though, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Robolaser

• 2 weeks later...