Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Edit: found an idea that i think is good) Which do you prefer: Nuking warframe powers (as a whole)being removed , the ability to repetitively spam nuking abilities being removed, or leave nuking abilities in warframe alone

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

playing on railjack at the moment?

Ive played a little bit of railjack but not much. After fighting level 1000+ enemies in a 7hr excavation mission back in 2019, i cant imagine the new grineer enemies are difficult to the point where they cant be blown away easily with nuke warframes

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Also, why must warframe be like other mainstream games like you mentioned

What are you talking about? I dont care if warframe is different from other mainstream games, just like i dont care about a game called Fortnite.

I would like for Fortnite to be more like this game called Apex Legends that doesnt have a building mechanic, but im not saying fortnite must change their ways. Fortnite is simply a game for someone else.

Same for Warframe. Its DE's game and id never want them to change just to match other mainstream games. Would i prefer it? Hecks yea, but do i think they should/must? Hecks no. It wouldnt be warframe if all they did was try to match other games as much as possible. What makes Warframe.. "Warframe", is DE's creativity, not someone elses.

Remember, this discussion is about what we like, not what should be changed.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

I've played destiny until 900 power and it bores me when you can't use your abilities with enemies spamming area damage or homing shots and I have to stay behind cover just to heal myself before stepping out and continue fighting

Yes i dont have too much of a problem with increased ability usage. Nukes are another thing though.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

but if you complain later, I can remind you that you wanted it before so you get what you wish

Dont, thats obviously a pointless thing to do man? Do i have to go into detail as to why its pointless and not cool? (Though I wouldnt like to go into detail as its pretty straight forward...)

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

34 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Ive played a little bit of railjack but not much. After fighting level 1000+ enemies in a 7hr excavation mission back in 2019, i cant imagine the new grineer enemies are difficult to the point where they cant be blown away easily with nuke warframes

In case you don't know, the kosma elite lancer has 2500 base health and flesh instead of cloned flesh. Feel free to test one in simulacrum if you can get a codex scan of one unit of it

36 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Remember, this discussion is about what we like, not what should be changed.

You sounded like you want it changed so I'm sorry if I'm going overboard

37 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Yes i dont have too much of a problem with increased ability usage. Nukes are another thing though.

Is it really nuke though? Things that people say as nukes such as miasma is actually very weak if you spam it just like that and miasma is strong against enemies without armor or shield and has increased damage from enemies under spore so you know how they nuke, it's not just one press spam like people claim. Those nukes need some build up first or at least the mods focused on that, or you can nuke things just with 130% strength? I would like to see how you do it

40 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Dont, thats obviously a pointless thing to do man? Do i have to go into detail as to why its pointless and not cool? (Though I wouldnt like to go into detail as its pretty straight forward...)

Sometimes, I just have to, considering how people say DE should do X Y Z in forums but then complain when DE adds things like they said in forums like they're innocent

6 hours ago, 844448 said:

In case you don't know, the kosma elite lancer has 2500 base health and flesh instead of cloned flesh. Feel free to test one in simulacrum if you can get a codex scan of one unit of it

I shall sometime

You sounded like you want it changed so I'm sorry if I'm going overboard

Lol what? I do want it. What are you talking about?

You do know the difference between prefrence and necessity yes? Cause this sentence that i quotte is showing evidence that you dont.

Example of necessity: "Something that i think should be changed about warframe is the frequency of nerfs and buffs" (This is something that is felt to be required to be changed as soon as possible. Something that you believe is threatening of the ecistence of the game)

Example of preference: "Something I'd like to have in warframe is liset interior ice decorations". (Something that is liked but is felt that the game will still be fine without it. Something thats desired by you like, but isnt something that you feel will make the game better for everyone)

Hopefully that gets you on the same page..

Things that people say as nukes such as miasma is actually very weak if you spam it just like that and miasma is strong against enemies without armor or shield and has increased damage from enemies under spore so you know how they nuke, it's not just one press spam like people claim. Those nukes need some build up first or at least the mods focused on that, or you can nuke things just with 130% strength?

Exactly, i dont see anything i disagree with here 🤔 minus the press spam. Its one thing to reach Railjack but another to be fully upgraded like you mentioned at the end of this quote.

I would like to see how you do it

Youtube it. A lot of them do it the same why i and others do it.

Sometimes, I just have to, considering how people say DE should do X Y Z in forums but then complain when DE adds things like they said in forums like they're innocent

Lol alright, im going to have to put on my adult pants here and tell you "enough 8444.... well enough Mr.Numbers". This is the last time im responding to you if you cant come to terms with reality and control yourself. This is getting ridiculous lol

I see 3 problems

"Like theyre innocent"

1.) Okay now its obviously factual that you are mocking (look it up). You just dont like the sound of the word, so youre trying to say you arent. The bad reasoning youre giving (with your reason being "i just have to") to say you aren't just proves this. Dont be afraid to admit whats true. Though i dont care because:

Thing about the truth is its true no matter what you believe.

"Sometimes I just have to"

2.) Monkeys just have to. If you just have to be rude because you lack self control, well heres basically DE's words for you: "get off the forums". DE themselves, nor does anyone else, want to deal with people like that.

Surely your parents have taught you manners like "if you dont have something good to say dont say it". Im sorry if they havent, its a valuable thing to learn.

"Should do X Y Z"

3.) Still stuck on this "should" word. Not only are you promising to be rude but but your rationale for doing so doesnt even apply here.

But yea, enough man. Argue about changes that you think are necessities with someone who wants to talk about necessities. This discussion is about preference, i cant break it down to you any further lol

16 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

I shall sometime

Lol what? I do want it. What are you talking about?

You do know the difference between prefrence and necessity yes? Cause this sentence that i quotte is showing evidence that you dont.

Example of necessity: "Something that i think should be changed about warframe is the frequency of nerfs and buffs" (This is something that is felt to be required to be changed as soon as possible. Something that you believe is threatening of the ecistence of the game)

Example of preference: "Something I'd like to have in warframe is liset interior ice decorations". (Something that is liked but is felt that the game will still be fine without it. Something thats desired by you like, but isnt something that you feel will make the game better for everyone)

Hopefully that gets you on the same page..

Exactly, i dont see anything i disagree with here 🤔 minus the press spam. Its one thing to reach Railjack but another to be fully upgraded like you mentioned at the end of this quote.

Youtube it. A lot of them do it the same why i and others do it.

Lol alright, im going to have to put on my adult pants here and tell you "enough 8444.... well enough Mr.Numbers". This is the last time im responding to you if you cant come to terms with reality and control yourself. This is getting ridiculous lol

I see 3 problems

"Like theyre innocent"

1.) Okay now its obviously factual that you are mocking (look it up). You just dont like the sound of the word, so youre trying to say you arent. The bad reasoning youre giving (with your reason being "i just have to") to say you aren't just proves this. Dont be afraid to admit whats true. Though i dont care because:

Thing about the truth is its true no matter what you believe.

"Sometimes I just have to"

2.) Monkeys just have to. If you just have to be rude because you lack self control, well heres basically DE's words for you: "get off the forums". DE themselves, nor does anyone else, want to deal with people like that.

Surely your parents have taught you manners like "if you dont have something good to say dont say it". Im sorry if they havent, its a valuable thing to learn.

"Should do X Y Z"

3.) Still stuck on this "should" word. Not only are you promising to be rude but but your rationale for doing so doesnt even apply here.

But yea, enough man. Argue about changes that you think are necessities with someone who wants to talk about necessities. This discussion is about preference, i cant break it down to you any further lol

And for some reason you're acting rude when I mistook it and apologized and for some reason you don't seem to have manners as well so who's not getting taught manners here?

Mocking? Do you really see reminding someone of their wish that caused their complaint as mocking? You do you but sometimes they need a slap at the back of their head as wake up call that they're the one who asking for that same thing they complained

I didn't read through the entire thread but basically what Loza3 said if I had to choose. You don't see nearly the amount of complaining about crazy powerful nuke abilities if they're limited by a timer (like Destiny 1 supers) rather than a broken energy economy. Having someone nuke the screen all the time makes it really boring, but it can be appreciated during lazy farming. I don't play damage frames often and I barely get to use my weapons when there's a heavy hitter on the team.

There's better ways to nerf spamming, one that punishes players for doing something wrong without taking away their agency. For instance, a simple change to how energy leech eximi work. Instead of a constant drain, if they'd make a warframe ability that affects them cost twice as much energy for the caster, you'd have an instant reduction of people running around with their buttons glued to their ults. Sure, it wouldnt really diminish the power of skills like Saryn's 1, or abilities that do their damage when they're turned off, but it'll discourage mindless spamming in a more organic way than adding timers or things like that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

There's better ways to nerf spamming, one that punishes players for doing something wrong without taking away their agency. For instance, a simple change to how energy leech eximi work. Instead of a constant drain, if they'd make a warframe ability that affects them cost twice as much energy for the caster, you'd have an instant reduction of people running around with their buttons glued to their ults. Sure, it wouldnt really diminish the power of skills like Saryn's 1, or abilities that do their damage when they're turned off, but it'll discourage mindless spamming in a more organic way than adding timers or things like that.

You purpose a very interesting idea!!!! And i think i know of a way that this could possibly be implemented without it being too annoying too 🤔 i love this

9 hours ago, 844448 said:

And for some reason you're acting rude when I mistook it and apologized and for some reason you don't seem to have manners as well so who's not getting taught manners here?

You cant say sorry, and then say "but i have to" and expect the person youre talking to be okay with what it is youre doing.

Thats like saying sorry, before punching a stranger, and expecting them to be smile at you and say "its okay"

Sorry only works when you stop doing what it is youre sorry about...

10 hours ago, 844448 said:

Mocking? Do you really see reminding someone of their wish that caused their complaint as mocking?

Last time: Quit trying to sugar coat what youre doing. Im going to point out where you're sugar coating, expose whats beneath the coat, and leave it there if you come at me with just a claim again like you just did in above in the quote, because this will never go anywhere off claims alone. I want this disscussion to be about the title so if all youre going to do is argue your point with a claim alone which is similar to being a brick wall, please, drop it.

Look, it doesnt matter what i see or what you see. What matters is whats true. Do we agree on that?

Words... have definitions...

If something applys to the definition, it applys to the word. Keep up with me, let me know where you stopped keeping up.

One of the definitions of "mocking" is to mimic someone scornfully.

You said "ill hand you your words back to you" which is

Mimicking someone AKA copy AKA giving someones words back to them..... Is It NOT??

THE reason why you are doing the mimicking is because you feel that, and I quote, "They need a slap to the back of the head as a wake up call that theyre the ones who asking for that same thing" Is it NOT??? this little bit here Is called:

Scornful AKA Showing them their words formed an opinion that was bad, worthless. If you think that wasnt what you were trying to show them dont worrry, im not done yet. Now, do you agree that being scorful is believing that something is worthless?

Do you believe that if i were to complain about a nerf to nukes, it would make the opinion that i had about nukes, as a bad opinion, a worthless opinion to still believe in, since i no longer agree with the opinion?????? (Because its true, an opinion that someone no longer agrees with is worthless to still agree with, for that person. Id think youre a rationale person for thinking its a worthless to believe in a opinion you dont agree with anymore, veres believing in a opinion that you do believe in)

Thus you and I would (and should) be Scornful of the old opinion, CORRECT????

So you were promising to mimic me if i were to complain about non spammable nukes, to remind me that i should be scornful of my past opinion right? (Cause i should be scornful of it, i agree with you if you agree with that) You said "They needed" to be reminded of that old, scornful worthy, opinion for a reason right? What reason other than for them to remember to be scornful of it, now that theyre complaing about what it brought, would it be for you to remind them?

If the first thing that pops into your head is another reason, prehaps you werent promising to mock me.

If not, and the first thing that pops into your head is after you remind them of their past words, that they should think their past words are now bad, worthless, scornful (im using synonyms here so if you agree with bad you also agree with worthless and scornful); you are mocking. You dont realize this yet, but you knew you were mocking when you called it a "Slap", you knew you were being scornful when you said "Like they're innocent", and you knew were planning on mimicking when you said "I can remind you that you wanted it".

Quit trying to sugar coat it. I know it sounds bad without the sugar, but it doesnt make what youre doing any less true with the sugar.....